Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

13 Likes

Brutus doing what he does

1 Like

Don’t look, Ma is up to no good!

15 Likes

Ragnar

17 Likes

I’m allergic to cats. I like them but can’t pet them. My gf moved in for the summer (she lives in another town during the school year) and brought her two cats with her. One hides all the time - because of the Great Dane who likes to give chase - but the other has a big, outgoing personality. Unfortunately he’s hard to photograph unless the sun is shining directly on his black face, but I got him yesterday. Here is Boo:

13 Likes

Posing cuz he wear’s a collar now.

14 Likes

His left ear, is that from fighting or some other injury, or from ear-tipping (surgery to mark “feral” cats as a signal that it’s been through a TNR program and is neutered or spayed)?

3 Likes

Chan likes to say that the cartel did it to him but it was the feral police that did it. He just one day appeared at the house, I am guessing from being dumped after the ordeal. Both of my “outside” cat’s ears are like that.

4 Likes

OHHHHH!!! What a beauty!

Thank you he is a bit of an ass hole though lol

1 Like

Must be the wild cat in him! LOL, I love big cats and always wanted a Maine Coon cat…the wife said ‘fine, you clean the cat box’ and that kind of put a damper on my plans!!!

3 Likes

Lol yeah it is a lot work. He’s going to be a dad soon so hopefully I can post pics of the kittens

1 Like

Beautiful animal, I’m jelly! Congratulations!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Fuckn Merlin!

9 Likes

Diesel
He sleeps on his back

13 Likes

I have a plant with a big bend from my one of my cats knocking it down by climbing the tent. Probably Ghost or Lasagna, Styx and Mao don’t climb as much

1 Like

One of the cats I gave my mom is mad at me, went over today and he hissed hard raised his claw right at me when I called him by his birth name, his sister was cool still but man it’s like he felt betrayed by me :sob: we were really tight though so I kinda get it.

2 Likes

Piper, MY therapy cat and one of the most wonderful Familiar’s a Witch could ever ask for!

A day in the life of Piper the Siamese, people puh-lease!
Coming soon, to a thread near you!

Featuring…

Wide eyed stares, attempted hypnosis? :thinking:

Photographic evidence,
Zoom in…Cats do Grin/Smile! :slightly_smiling_face:

Drugs, for Cats!
Drugs for Hooman’s!?!? :smirk_cat:
Drugs for Cats and Hooman’s?

:smile_cat: Dear Diary: So much to Cat Chat about!

15 Likes