Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

That cat… What a legend… Lol! :cat2::crazy_face: :cat2:

2 Likes

My friend tried to DIY some cat proof Cucumber potted plants…Apparently her cats loved them…

11 Likes

Moral to the story is make the kitties interested in something they don’t think you care about…

3 Likes

Weird, even for Gary.

15 Likes

13 Likes

Has since had a “Spa day!” :star_struck: :smile_cat:

12 Likes

10 Likes

Smooth Criminal

10 Likes

11 Likes

Chan is scared of the thunder.

11 Likes

This is my current “Fur Highness” Piper, she is a total Princess and she knows it! :kissing_cat:

Best Familiar a Green Witch could ask for! :heart_eyes_cat:

PS I may have already posted these pics. :relieved: My memory isn’t the best these days. :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

All our babies!!

12 Likes

i saw one of these walking down the street the other day, about they same size, probably pretty young. it didn’t run away even when i was 1 foot away from it. strange cat to see.

7 Likes

Just posted this little bastard in the pets thread and then saw this thread on my “unread”. More Ike the better

17 Likes

What’s with Cats and BATHTUBS??? Considering they’re not traditionally famous for liking water.

Soooo cute though! :smiley_cat: I think it’s a :cold_face: cool alternative to the floor for some diva’s! :scream_cat:
:heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

If you leave the toilet seat and lid up you very well may find Ike sitting on the rim with his front paws playing in the water, but Ike is not your standard cat.

4 Likes

My daughters fur Baby Jack is like that…he will race people to the bathroom door, reaching up for the doorknob; and join you while you do your “business” , insisting you turn on the tub faucet so he can get a good gulp of water!!!

3 Likes

You people and cat’s. Joking they are cool pets. Little funny sometimes.

1 Like

Haven’t seen you in a minute. One Love

“Sometimes”, you say…Ha! :smile_cat:
I have tons more Pics, of my fur girl and my daughters fur babes too! Each having their own personality makes Cat :heart_eyes_cat:love even more fun! :smiley_cat:
Hoomans who don’t “get” Cats often mistake their independence for indifference, common really. :smiley_cat:

12 Likes