Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

15 Likes

9 Likes

Looks like a big cat. Nice pictures.

2 Likes

the neighbor’s cat seems to think she belongs to us

maybe it’s because my buddy started feeding her :rofl:

13 Likes

ever since she was a baby she had to be near me touching me… im basically her mother… she was a rescue seperated from mom way too young… and she basically saved me.(was in a bad place). the one where she’s draped over my shoulder… i was leading a raid in WoW lol… funny story… when she was 6 months old… she would come running like mad when i opened the door then leap onto my shoulders… one day as i was coming in… she misjudged… and hit me in the face like that face sucker from aliens lol

1075665_10201644764548926_427448214_n

19 Likes

That’s an expensive cat :cat2: Bengal

1 Like

Here are mine…

7904bff9046852f076d66f32dd8df7932f69b7c1_2_588x500.jpeg

Sadly the one of the left is RIP :pray:
I made this poster of him & used his actual paw prints.

His brother who is still here is Now extremely attached to us alot more then previously.
Him & his brother literally never left eachothers side Ever…

15 Likes

There’s no better therapy then looking at cat pics. Here’s my old beast, Fat Cat Poe who sadly passed this summer a month before his 17th bday. We had 12 incredible years together including a summer living off grid up in northern Ontario (about an hour past New Liskeard) and another living on Pelee Island at the southern most point in Canada.
20210801_105427

The last pic is about a month before he passed, when he needed constant care all day so he’s looking a bit rough but was just too cute posing with the stuffed hamster he carried around since we adopted him

22 Likes

Beautiful cat :cat2:

You live off gride in Canada? I’d love that, building a homestead.

5 Likes

14 Likes

I’ve spent a couple summers living off grid, one on my buddies far up north (roughly 7 hours north of Toronto where there’s more moose then neighbours) and one on Pelee where my ex and I were looking at properties to buy and move there, until I ruined my back that fall scrambling to finish jobs before coming back for xmas. Sadly that’s excluded living off grid as it’s too much of a liability when the ambulance takes a good hour plus to get to you or they need to send a helicopter from the mainland. Both summers I managed to whack myself with an ax (my shin while limbing a tree I dropped for fire wood and my arm while sharpening a stake while planting a small garden of 1000 head of garlic) which led to a serious internal debate about whether I needed to go to the hospital or manage the gaping wound myself. Everyone should try living off grid at least once just to appreciate the convenience of modern life. You’ll never appreciate a toilet more then after a summer of shoveling your own shit out of a composting toilet. Although I’d be back out there in a flash if my back wasn’t a traitor, giving out after a mere 20 years of being abused in the trades…

8 Likes

Protecting my weeds

20221003_150148

17 Likes

My daughter and her other fur baby Jack!

So much :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes:!

15 Likes

Jess off her chops on catnip she’s the mum to bear

The importance of Ariel cat shelves

Bear being Bear

Both chilling at work desk lol

16 Likes

19 Likes

One of mine with a possum on her lol not happy

18 Likes

Any time we use the oven she goes up there, relaxing and soaking up all the heat haha

16 Likes

The Brothers Ace and Banks

(And Theodore.)

14 Likes

16 Likes

I learned it from you, Dad!!!

13 Likes