Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Eye of the tiger

17 Likes

Just got the cat I ordered off of amazon.
Good thing they offer quick shipping. :joy:

Last time they forgot to put air holes in the box, don’t worry I got a refund. :open_mouth:

20 Likes

A lactose intolerant cat?
Who’da thunk? :blush:

3 Likes

inhale exhale just got a cat in the mail!!

mom that doesn`t sound right! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

who cares nice shot! :innocent: :innocent:

2 Likes

This is my little baby her name is paul she will be turning 2 this Halloween. She has purple hair and plays the guitar(preferably some SRV or Nirvana or Juice Wrld… Sadly she cant stand lil peep) and watches King of the Hill, Family Guy, WifeSwap or Bob’s Burgers. She likes THC infused porkchops or just raw distillate. Also she cant stand her paws getting wet so she expects to be carried over minor spills she’s caused or freshly mopped flooring. Her favorite hiding place when she’s feeling stealthy is behind a piece of crystal clear plastic. She was named after the ammo used in Adam West’s cat launcher.

18 Likes

This is Perry, a community cat I TNR’ed about 3 months ago. I took him to the vet the other day and he tested positive for Feline Leukemia. It’s basically fatal, and transmits very easily among cats. If you have indoor/outdoor cats, get them tested and vaxed. It could save theirs and other cat’s lives. :peace_symbol:

21 Likes

I hit the like, but its very sad really. :anguished:

4 Likes

Poor little Perry. I definitely get my cats vaccinated for feline leukemia. The vet explained how easy and common it is transmitted. Please give Perry some extra food and petting for me. He will be in my thoughts.
And thank you @Zanzibar for taking him to the vet.

5 Likes

Nanny Ogg would approve!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

If a Pratchett fan (Jim Doors?) you MUST name it ‘You’…!

2 Likes

Mrs. mota is about to go away for a week. Genki says he’s all packed and ready to go. She’s going to Massachusetts and Wisconsin. She’ll visit friends in MA, and spread her mom’s ashes in WI.

I took this one.

Mrs. mota took this one well over an hour later. He’s a stubborn guy.

23 Likes

10 Likes

Ash

21 Likes

10 Likes

Lord Charles Gray

30 Likes

He is a fine specimen. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Pretty regal guy

6 Likes

18 Likes

23 Likes

This is Rio, a new find. Got him vaxxed and shot, he gets neutered tomorrow. I want to give him away but my gf wants to keep him (usually it’s the other way around). We already have a lot of cats so we’ll see
strong text

22 Likes