Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

https://twitter.com/CatWorkers/status/1724858330340868251

2 Likes

Update:
IMG_5853

15 Likes

Tell that mofo psssst pssssss psssst!

1 Like

what a chiller !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Two time world champion of relaxation haha!

1 Like

Almost all cats can not tolerate cows milk- it causes liver/kidney issues–lactose-free they can have without that problem. It’s especially helpful with older cats or cats with dental issues-- just run a can of food through a blender with lactose free milk and a bit of cat-vitamin gel…
Kept our old lady going for 3 years that we would not have had her (FIVpositive) :+1:

8 Likes

12 Likes

Been awhile since i posted any of the young lady here she is just taking over my rollaround walker, with or without my feet up on it! named her ‘Rascal’ for good reason lol

15 Likes

Good feet warmer

1 Like

Three of our barn cats and the latest innovation in rodent control robo-cat lol.

18 Likes

Keeping the wife’s spot warm

15 Likes

Chan just relaxing.

13 Likes

It appears she choose you @JohnnyPotseed. My wife chose me too. “You’re too fucked up. Get in the car. MY car, not yours you idiot.” I’m so lucky she doesn’t post here. You guys would be ruthless.
I’m also lucky as she likely saved my life. Rather saved me from myself.

8 Likes

Actually cuz, she DID ‘choose me’ lol When we were walking through the cages of cats/kittens at the shelter, she was the only one that reached her paws out through the bars to me. We only wanted a ‘mouser’ but got so much more! lol

10 Likes

We call her my ‘medi-cat’… she sleeps on or beside me whenever i lay down, day or night. If my breathing stops, she will meow loudly in my ear or sink a claw into me to bring me up gasping n coughing. But she always makes sure I’m ok. lol

Not to mention, she keeps the mice down, here in the winter they come in from outside.
There’s a lot of pics in this thread of her always on my knee, or around the dogs lol she thinks she’s one of em

10 Likes

I’ve had 3 ferals choose us. Took some time to get them acclimated, but boy were they cool cats. One had young guy had his tail broken off and he had a stinking, rotting nub. He was on my TV one day. I hollered, he ran but not far. I squirted him with the hose and he just sat there. I felt awful! Told the wife “call the vet, damaged cat coming in hot”. I wanted to call him “Stump”, the missus said nope, his name’s “Nubbin”. Pointless to argue with her. She’s usually right. Maybe she can find a photo of him.
We had 3 cats of our own, the neighbors cat that liked us better, and 2 big dogs. The deal breaker was the full crunchy bowl.

7 Likes

This is Thunder.

Unfortunately his sister Lightning was hit by a car. She was also a great cat.

19 Likes

Lightning. R.I.P.

17 Likes

I can feel that Purr @Sdoyle
Sorry to hear about your loss!

4 Likes

If there are ANY boxes, they head straight for them

22 Likes