Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Thank you @MissinBissin!

2 Likes

Protector of the house. Shishi.

23 Likes

24 Likes

Lol at the boxes so do mine idont even buy them scratching posts they just love cardboard boxes and good sized Christmas ornaments to bat around specially if you put some BBs in them and seal em up

6 Likes

Boxes? lol where’s it at?! This gal will take one over in a flash! But meanwhile… my rollaround walker is good enough, as long as she’s laying on my leg/feet!

18 Likes

That’s a real unique color pattern that cats got.

1 Like

Some of the ferals I take care of

Sheba

Bowie

Chubby Cheekers

Jinx

Streebo

Purrdoe

Goldie, Panther, and Leon

Junior

Urs

…and more Sheba :joy_cat:

19 Likes

finally getting along

18 Likes

Kudos for taking care of your cat kingdom.

5 Likes

Noodles

18 Likes

Awww Noodles what a pwetty kitty :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I forgot if I posted this dingbat :wink::heart: this is Bud-man, a stray we’re trying to foster, but our current senior kitty WILL NOT let him in :rofl::man_shrugging:t2: sorry dude

Here’s Jonie, miss brat cat vibin on her catnip banana. He’s 17 and a half so it’s her call :man_shrugging:t2::rofl::rofl: lol

15 Likes

Thanks Tejas. I can’t help it, I think I’m a crazy cat person :smile_cat:

4 Likes

@herojuana.tom if you’re on Instagram you should definitely follow Aliencat 420, a canna breeder that probably has more cats than plants :wink::rofl::rofl: lol I’m sure you guys would get along famously :ok_hand::smile_cat::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

She’s always giving me the cute look for stuff

1 Like

Sable fell asleep sitting up last night but also had just gotten done cleaning herself

Also have Gucci (black) and Grumpy (black and white)

And Jasmines big purple butt lol

The outside cats are: creamy mama who has randal, dante, little girl, squirt as children lol and old one eyed squeaky waiting his turn for some food… missing the calico girl in this shot

Dante being down for belly rubs and cuddle flips

19 Likes

Is a ragdoll the same by chance?

3 Likes

This kitty.

19 Likes

here’s my boy symba

21 Likes

Larger eyes, undercoat and longer tail. I’d say subtle characteristics related to the Birman

2 Likes