Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

3 Likes

Chomp, Jack the cat says meow

19 Likes

lol now if Racal ate the leaves, she wouldn’t be allowed in the rooms at all! But, my dogs on the other hand lol WILL eat every damn leaf off the plants if I let em :wink: :grinning:

2 Likes

Ton Cruiser and Safira … aka Chestercat and Nega

17 Likes

I think I posted this in the past but since we are showing our trim buddies here is Tigger helping trim some White Widow.

20 Likes

Gary loves his nature shows

16 Likes

Thanks to this thread, I found out I can only like so many things per day… hahah. Here is one of mine, he’s so snuggly and silly.

19 Likes

This is shadow…

19 Likes

The boxes man. If I don’t immediately chuck any box that comes in this house the cat claims it and I’m stuck with it for a few days until I get sick of it. Supposedly if you put a square outline on the ground with electrical tape cats will sit right in the middle of it too.

6 Likes

What you don’t see, is the macaw sitting above her, giving her the evil eye :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Boxes are Rascal’s!! Touch them and you die! She gives us such looks when we fold them up to toss… :rofl:

2 Likes

Cow says happy 420!

18 Likes

This is Muv at around 18 years old. She passed about 18 months ago. :sob: Best cat ever at helping school foster dogs and puppies for rescue groups.

18 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Tigs is the cat in my avatar and he passed a few weeks ago. It’s like losing a family member.

8 Likes

It sure is. RIP Tigs :heart:

5 Likes

Ash

17 Likes

What a pretty baby! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

20 Likes

Just got another kitten to. Havent introduced him to the grow yet

14 Likes

19 Likes