CBD Company Recommendations

In the past I would just buy pounds of outdoor CBD hemp and make whatever I needed. I still have probably 5-6 lbs laying around that we use for tea, oil, rosin etc etc.

Takes a little work to make whatever you are needing, but the price is right heh.

5 Likes

For the money your best bets High Quality Delta-8 CBD Oils & Tinctures in US | Canna Clear LLC havenā€™t tried their cbd but their d8 is good so Iā€™d assume their cbd is too.

1 Like

A little off topic but the Coconut Topical Creams are great and if you learn to make your own and make from the trimmed buds from full spectrum Mostly CBD plants. The CBD is helped by all the other goodies. Iā€™ve gifted my cream to church friends with limb and hand problems and they love them. I make them as strong as I can. My wifeā€™s fingers straightened out from 3 months of liberal use. And she is not weed friendly, or at least wasnā€™t. She had only had a few glasses of wine and champagne in her life and never had weed in 63 years prior to the application of CBDplus

3 Likes

He ONLY list his Inventory on Sundays. He often announces here on OG impending drops. Gotta be vigilant on spotting the drops. SS/BWā€¦ā€¦mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

https://purplevalleycbd.org/

1 Like

Just wanted to update here. Pops placed an order for Sebrings strongest concentration comfort cream yesterday, stoked to hopefully get him some relief. Still perusing companies for gummies. I definitely like the idea of making my own since I just did that with some of my own herb that I grew, might start looking into the local scene to se what I can source here

3 Likes

I looked at a few of the main ones referenced with high recommendations, and comparing prices, CBD content, and manufacturing process, Fresh Bros looked the best to me for Gummies.

2 Likes

I also found plainjane.com, and just ordered a couple tinctures and cbd bud. Iā€™ll let you know how it goes.

1 Like

thank you for the leg work @Comacus i feel like that was more thorough than i would have been.

1 Like

@LegsMahoney I can recommend the USA Hemp, they have good quality products of CBD and also THC extraction. In cases like your father that have pain issue, it could be good usingo both cannabinoides. Iā€™m pretty sure they have good people to you explain the case and what would be the best to your father. Remembering that you can use THC without getting high.

3 Likes

@ColeLennon you are right my friend, it works better for sure when we combines 2 differents cannabinoids, because of our endocannabinoides system. We use to call it Entourage Effect. Glad that you got those conclusion with your own produces

3 Likes

f**k n A :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The reason I brought up the raw materials to make your own is because the cost to purchase a one or two ounce bottle premade, you can make so much more and try different strengths to find what works for you, for what you paid for the premade.

4 Likes

Fully, I should really look into that although my wife might be a little bummed if I turn our kitchen into a CBD lab :joy:

1 Like

For me the trick is to leave the kitchen cleaner than I found itā€¦
That ā€˜cuts a little slackā€™ around hereā€¦ :vulcan_salute: :grin:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

i actually got her to try a gummy i made the other night and she kinda dug it so the winds may be shifting here. haha.

4 Likes

Creams are amazing!

1 Like

Yes indeed! I grow my own of the choicest strains all natural, and select only well trimmed buds to make my cream. And pure CBD Strains suck and itā€™s best to grow sticky strains with tons of terpenes like AC DC. My Wifeā€™s fingers straightened out after 3 months of my strongest cream. She never had weed before that and only seemed elevated and a bit happy but did not want to admit it. And one time she applied my ACDC mixed with a little THC Creme on accident. She was going around cleaning the house for 4 hours singing. Yep singing like the birds in the morning, nonstop.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to do that with some modest 10 gram options from Fresh Bros. They have full spectrum CBD Distilate, and CBD Isolate. This will be enough for me to experiment with a few batches of cream and capsules.

I can add some THC to the mix too so should be fun.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a good one if you are looking for some CBD Buds. Have not used them yet but you can grab 1/2 lbs of smalls for $100!

I had never smoked any CBD hemp strains before. I grabbed a few samples from Plain Jane. Tried the first one last night. Very enjoyable and relaxing.

1 Like