Looking for CBD strains for my old friend

So I’m looking for good CBD strains, I’m open to auto or photo seeds. I have a small collection of seeds I can trade. Most of my stuff is auto/fem and that would be my preference since I can stick it under any available light and it’ll flower haha.

I’m also open to suggestions of CBD strains you’ve tried from different seedbanks. THC content needs to be very low to none.

The reason I’m looking for CBD is to make dog treats for my old freind Rico.

He’s 10 years old and always been an anxious little fellow, but yesterday after I dropped him off at the vet for a teeth cleaning he got so worked up that he passed out. This lead the vet to discover that Rico has an enlarged heart and is in the early stages of congestive heart failure. He’s now on a couple pretty expensive medications for his heart and the vet said it’ll be important to manage his anxiety to avoid further stress on his heart.
I’ve had good luck in the past treating his anxiety with CBD oil so I’m going to treat him with the store bought stuff until I grow a quick crop of CBD plants and make my own. I already have all the stuff to make in into bubble hash and then into oil. From there I’ll get it lab tested and then hopefully have a good clean supply for my little buddy.

Looking forward to any trades/suggestions you have, thanks OG!

20 Likes

I’m so sorry!

Here’s a great site, tested and everything, this is the link to the pre made coconut oil, but there’s also isolate if you want to mix it yourself.

Should be enough for a long time

8 Likes

Wow thats alot! I may do something like this because its so economical but I’m also trying to find something full spectrum instead of just isolate.

2 Likes

Yah I would be careful though if looking in seeds, it’s going to be really random ratios until you test it yourself and will be geared towards THC first and CBD second as far as the offspring, this is a general statement, even with CBD/THC crosses.

I would honestly grab Hemp clones and just grow hemp as it will have low THC and yet provide the CBD needed for sure. So it’s the entourage but heavy CBD as that was the goal for legal Farm bill products.

Here’s an affordable website with clean clones for hemp and THC, but they have all the main cultivars you can find. It will be much quicker for you to get into flower as well.

6 Likes

I’ve got some Dr. Seedsman 30:1 CBD beans.
They are a 12 week photo. Check them out and PM me if your interested.

Rico looks like a sweetie… Give him a pat from ol’ Gpaw…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

If you’re in the us this is your best for cbd https://cannaclear.com/product/full-spectrum-cbd-distillate/

2mg cbd/10lb of dog is the recommended dosing and you can dissolve it in a fat at whatever concentration is easiest to work with. It’s sweet that you’d grow for him, but cheaper and faster to get the pure cbd

3 Likes

In my humble opinion, forget about “SEEDBANKS!!” OG has many members having/creating CBD or CBG Seeds. All you gotta do is put the call out. I’ve got a FEW myself. After the current Fundraiser concludes (maybe 2 weeks afterwards), I’m going to list MULTIPLES of the offerings from @Sebring’s Web Site. There will be MANY Medicinal Varieties in the FORTY DIFFERENT Varieties to be listed, 2 -3 or 4 of EACH Variety. Stay tuned!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :heart_eyes: NOTE: THIS WILL NOT BE A FUNDRAISER, STRICTLY TRADING!! No $'s of ANY kind involved, other than Postage. I’ll explain Rules BEFORE Trading Session commences. Now, GET BACK TO BIDDING…I’M WATCHING!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I would just make some low dose gummies with Sour Tsunami CBD RSO or Harle Tsu 60/40 indica CBD Good luck Peace

Talk about a bait and switch.

There’s zero THC in there…I was confused as heck how they were calling it full spectrum and yet it was an isolate, those labs show 97% cannabinoids of cbd and a touch of cbg, they just added isolates together.

3 Likes

Still way cheaper than the cbd dog treats or a seedpack + grow media, fertilizer, electric, water and space. I got some for my moms senior dog, ain’t got her acting like a puppy but she definitely seems to get around better.

1 Like

Yeah OP already said they didn’t want Isolate when they responded to my link earlier, I agree with you though for sure, would be way quicker to just get some product.

Looks like in the picture of the Labs they have a picture of broad spectrum that was tested but they are calling it full spectrum, and their CBD isolate has THC in it…they either are really bad at putting stuff on their website or Idk…

I know they are beloved for their d8 but those labs and the wording they are using is misleading for sure.

I just made a pile of ACDC CBD seeds. If you’re interested send me a PM :hugs:

10 Likes

They have doggie benzodiazepines if the CBD proves too complicated.

1 Like

Hold a few in reserve, I’ll hit you up soon…if you’re willing, that is!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If @misterbee want’s ACDC CBD from me he’s certainly gonna be getting some for sure! :heart: :honeybee:

8 Likes

crude can be had and is full spec

Then just mix it half and half with the concentrates you make with whatever herb you’d like to grow

that’s what I’d do at least

I can get really good hemp seeds

1 Like

Why don’t I put together some of those KOMPOLTI by Hoku in exchange? I may as well send you, say 40 - 50. No need to wait until the next OG Fundraiser!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: If I’m out here a’beggin, I try and have something in the other hand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

5 Likes

Oooh! I like the idea of having a Hungarian sativa tree @ 2-10% CBD :slight_smile:

Do you recall the overall flowering period? My outdoor season is a 6-8week aka September (ish) or if mold resistant than Oct.

Send me a PM and we can swap the healin’ beans :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I do see you point as far as proven cuts, do you have any expierience with this outfit @Dr.VitaminGreen? And it would be quicker except for any cuts I bring in have to be quarantined and tested (I’m a licensed medical grower in addition to my personal projects).

We’ve done those before with our previous vet but they didn’t even suggest these. I’ll ask next time I’m there, thanks!

Most of these companies’ COA’s are complete crap. I even ordered this https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0840/6049/files/COA_250mgPurCBD_12.20.21.pdf?v=1642809629 and after I found the COA that basically says its made from isolate and contains just 2/3 the CBD its supposed to. I should know better, my gf worked in a lab that processed crude into isolate a few years ago and most of these guys are just out to make a buck.

At the end of the day this is just going to be about getting some good medicine for my friend, I’ll probably start with some isolate and then grow a few CBD autos to try out. I have the space and resources, the amount I’m allowed to grow personally is too much anyway haha

1 Like

I do actually, and they are really well vetted on future4200.

That Scooby Glue and the Stoopid Fruits were fuego when my friend gave me a small sample to schmoke.

Lots of good people in this thread already offered up some fuego, that’s ACDC cross from @Pigeonman should be perfect for your doggo… give some love to Rico for me :heartbeat:

3 Likes