CBD seeds wanted

CBD is very relexing I had some high cbd thc fuck one of the best things i ever smoked

northern lights x big bud

wasnt so pretty but damn couldnt feel my body would grow it again

2 Likes

It does seem to be relaxing when mixed with THC for me, it was pure CBD that gave me a weird buzz that wasn’t very pleasant. Could be the CBD autos I grew had more THC than they should have, or maybe I’m just crazy lol

1 Like

Hey @corey! how ya doing brother? :sunglasses: :+1:

There is a well noted synergistic effect of 1:1 cannabis for cancer patients.
I’ve smoked 1:1 on occasion and found it an interesting buzz. It felt like a helium balloon tethered to a weight. You feel the uplift of the THC but grounded’ as well, it added an interesting dimension.

I have experience with Charlotte’s Angel (Dutch Passion). <1% THC, 15%CBD. Great auto, perfect for new folks to grow.

Now, if you are after volume… then I’d suggest “Doctor Seedsman CBD 30:1”
(yeah, that’s what they called it :grin:) Also known as CBD Asia
<1% THC, 20+%CBD. It’s a feminized photoperiod running 68 days.

It does not like high stress training and it can pop nanners in late flower (Rodelization).
I ran them almost 5 weeks in veg before flipping to flower and got 2 zips per plant. Dialed in I think I could push 4 now. It has a smell and taste like nothing I’ve come across before.

Right after cure there is a powerful (but good) smell to it but that fades to low level in a couple months. I have 7 more of those beans available. I also have a bunch of the herm’d beans they produced. Everybody said they were bird seed and pitch them but I hung onto them… Self replicating 20% CBD plants? Yeah, I can work with that…

Mostly we’ve been making strong CBD tincture (80mg/tsp) for edibles from these plants - a little goes a long way! The cool thing about CBD gummies… they are even better if you take them before you need them! Before growing my own I was taking Aleve, Tylenol, Ibuprofen regularly. I think I have taken 2 regular Tylenol total this year. :+1:
Sorry, I’m rambling…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks @Gpaw always appreciated as with every overgrower on here!

1 Like

Ah man it makes your body numb? I hate that…feels like your legs are jello

1 Like

Any chance on finding some of Seabring’s Grape Limeade CBD?

1 Like

I got some some of his revenge if your interested.

I have a bomb CBD cross I’m working on. Mile High CBD
Hopefully I’ll have cheap beans for everyone this time next year! Working some Sierra CBD x (Tahoe OG x Faceoff OG)-male. I want one leaning more towards Sierra CBD.
And I’m about to start working AC/DC x (Tahoe OG x Faceoff OG)-male and I’ll want a Tahoe OG leaner… and I’ll take both of those F1’s or F2’s and cross those together for my CBD cross

3 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to seeing that!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Or undertow by seabring. Any one have an idea on how to get my hands on some of undertow or grape limeade cbd seeds?

2 Likes

Hey Gpaw, What is your recipe for gummies? I keep getting ones that are still “jello-y” and mold up in the fridge after a week. I even tried the “stand up” for 48hrs, “lay down” for 424-48hrs. No joy. Also, by tincture do you mean GD?

1 Like

The trick is to add a package of Gelatine to the jello mix. We’re using Unflavoured Knox Gelatine (7 gram packs)
We use regular lime Jello (the sugar free types will sweat later in the freezer)

Half a cup of hot water, regular lime Jello and gelatine.
Get it mixed perfectly and then add 1/4 cup of tincture (mix quickly and thoroughly or else you get leathery bottoms).
Let them set up in the fridge overnight then store in a paper bag in the freezer.

The tincture is 2 cups of 190 proof + 40 grams of decarbed cannabis run through a Magic Butter machine. The amount of cannabis is variable depending on the potency.
Same process for both CBD and THC tinctures.
I guess that is full spectrum Green Dragon tincture :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

The recipe I use calls for Knox as well, 2 I think, and I still don’t get a good product, though they rely on it hardening by sitting out and evaporating moisture. Will have to just do the freezer thing, I guess.

I have been using infused corn syrup as I can’t get anything higher than 90 proof here in CA (can you believe it) without spending loads buying culinary spirits. Am starting to distill so hopefully I can get at least 80 or 90 percent with multiple distillations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.