CBG Strain thread

I would defo like to test a few when you make them if possible : )
I live down the rabbit hole most of the time lol , would be nice to have something drag me back and give my brain a break haha : )

1 Like

I’ll work on it! The older I get, the more THC makes me paranoid. This is why it intrigued me. It’s going to be a while. I will remember though!

2 Likes

If this is one you figure you’ll be interested
in preserving I’d stick with one pollen at a time…back this up as a solo run to keep the strain pure, it will give you some “traders”…

Either take a cutting with the intent of pollenating it soon after the primary seeds run for the cross you want to make or wait till a further date…

Pollen is so fine…so what you think you have with the resulting seeds is questionable…I did that a few years back with some feminized pollen…

Planted one of the f2’s and some how got a male…wtf!? contaminated some how and had to chuck all the beans outside in a field as I didn’t know what they were…(I want to know correct lineage…not random whoops…chuckle)

2 Likes

Your advice is much appreciated!

This is seed one of six. I would never think to let these things go “willy nilly.” They are already fems (the CBG’s) so it really would be just a hobby thing. Even if something terrible happened, I will have 5 more.

I guess my main question is, in a super small scale (say 4 females), how many would show either parent in flower and how many would be somewhat equal. I know there are so many variables it would probably take a crystal ball and a Ouija board, but its something I will play around with.

Fem’s can make more fems…very easy and economically…

2-9v batteries daisy chained together…
One .999 silver coin.
Distiller water
A couple copper wires…

• Make yourself some Colloidal silver…
  • 12 hours is enough time to create decent concentration .
  • Start spraying nodes 3-4 days before plants starts to flower.
  • Tons of resources online…let me know if you have any questions…
  • Another pointer when making feminized pollen…flip the mom 2 weeks early you intend to create pollen with to be sure you have pollen when pistils start forming on moms you want to pollenate
2 Likes

Im pretty sure it depends on the inbred nature of the parents and then you would end up with some having only cbg some having only thc and some having a combination of both. I have some hawiian dream that is 7% t and 7%cbd and it is mellow and great for all day smoking, and my tolerance is pretty low.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info! I wish there was a way to see what is what before flowering. Part of the hobby I guess lol! If I had more room it would be exciting to see!