Charity Auction

If you are willing to put up a rare pack or good genetics for this cause please HMU in DM…… Thank you!

6 Likes

I can donate some beans to this worthy cause.

5 Likes

Always down for anything like this. I’ll help in any way I can @Oldjoints

3 Likes

Ok so I have several members that have stepped up and are willing to donate some genetics for this cause. I am waiting to hear back from LJ concerning if and when this could happen.
I will update when I know more!
I could still use some more donators so if you would like to help children with cancer please hit me up and donate a pack or two of genetics you feel would do well.
Thank you all for your interest in helping children and their families…….

7 Likes

When ready , other than a list with brief descriptions what else would you need from potential donors ?

4 Likes

Pictures of parents or strain would be great if available, if not it’s no big deal.
That is about it…….

4 Likes

Some of us are still out past the wire . We tend to avoid …publicity .

6 Likes

I am 100% legal so no fear here………

4 Likes

I am still waiting for @LemonadeJoe to get back to me so be patient if you are donating. I haven’t forgotten just waiting for a decision…….

8 Likes

Ok so according to what I have read I do not need @LemonadeJoe to approve this auction so if you have decided to donate to this worthy cause please DM the information and or pictures of what you are donating to me and I will get things rolling on this endeavor!

6 Likes

I will send pics and info later this evening.

2 Likes

Excellent…… Thank you!

3 Likes

I am slowly getting this all together.
I have a lot of work to do yet and won’t have this completed by this weekend so I am planning for next weekend.
We have 10 members that have stepped up to donate some fantastic strains for this event.
100% of the proceeds will go to St. Jude Hospital for children suffering from cancer.
I hope you will consider bidding on some of these strains to help children and their families!

As a tease I will list just a few of the strains up for grabs:

Biker Slush
Odisha Valley
Sour Taxi Fem
Purple Unicorn
ISS Fem
Bog Seeds In Original Packs
Katsu Fritter Bomb Apple Fritter x Romulan

And many many more………

So get those typing fingers and sniper weapons ready!

8 Likes

@Oldjoints these are the packs I am donating to the charitable auction.

Calypso Chem from H&S this pack came to me directly from the breeder without heat seal. I have never opened it to check the contents, but I just want to be clear that it is not sealed.

Ruby Runner from H&S is a sealed breeder pack.

Budda Ball from Dynasty Seed Co is a sealed breeder pack.

7 Likes