Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

I just canā€™t believe no one has tried to steal or vandalize the guys home. He has had his feelings broadcast this way for as long as I can remember and now I live right now the road and its always there. maybe his, I will shoot you signs are just too believable!

Tried to catch the barn not sure if you can zoom in and see them?

Ahh no you canā€™t see them but you can see the white faced zombie thatā€™s guarding all the I will effing shoot you trespassers signs. Not gonna lie I was semi worried about doing drive by camera snaps :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. I think I see it. I donā€™t fly that flag EVER but this is the USA. Many good people fought to preserve our right to fly whatever flag suits their beliefs. Itā€™s, sometimes, a shame because you have to allow others to express beliefs you canā€™t condone but freedom must be a two way street or it canā€™t be true freedom. I despise the belief but as long as no physical act of repression or violence occurs, they can continue being an ass. I donā€™t have to set down to supper with them.
However, racism is something I donā€™t abide in my life or my kids lives.
I fly a Christian flag. Some call me a ā€œhaterā€ because of that. They would have me remove it because they see intolerance in it. But thatā€™s far from who I am. They donā€™t have to set to sup with me either. It has to be equally applied or itā€™s not true freedom.
Dang! I refrain from talking political or religious topics on this forum because I have made friends on here that donā€™t hold to my beliefs and I value their friendship. I can debate all day with a reasonable, calm person that has polar opposite opinions than mine and enjoy that but people speak tolerance many times, but only if you agree with me.
Not freedom.
Edit. What a wonderful world this would be without senseless hate!

4 Likes

Definitely many fly rebel flags on their fishing camps and such here with out the hatred typically associated with it. Buuuut this man does have a black kid statue in front of them, and thatā€™sā€¦ very blatant.

2 Likes

I agree with that! Blatantly waving your hatred in someoneā€™s face is despicable.

2 Likes

On another note, my dog looks like pumbaa after his haircut. Iā€™m dying :joy:

7 Likes

I was raised going back and forth between military bases and living with family in a very racist community.
On military bases as a kid I played with whoever happened to be around at the time. Race didnā€™t enter the equation. When living with family I saw the other side.
I have a unique perspective because of that raising.

3 Likes

Heā€™s(she?) cute but he doesnā€™t look too happy about the hair cut :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s not the flag that got me.

As it should be. Take a bunch of 5 year old kids of all races and shove them in a room, they will happily play as they are with other kids. Itā€™s not till the teachings of adults screw with their minds that racists are formed.

3 Likes

I was in the military and served alongside literally every one. I found attractiveness in intelligence. Never really cared what family thought. They are going to bash on any one regardless. My preference just usually leans toward white dudes because as a 90s kid, I always wanted to marry the kid with good hair from 3 ninjas, or the kid with good hair from Home Improvement :joy:

1 Like

I know!! Walter is super ashamed :joy: Butā€¦. thereā€™s hope. We just hide this mess with a hoodie same as we do period chub lololol

3 Likes

Dogs wearing clothes, must be a generational thing. My dogs wouldnā€™t know what was going on if I tried that. They average around 90 lbs and are livestock guardian dogs. I wouldnā€™t want to upset one! LOL

1 Like

I genuinely thought he would hate clothes because I never did it to him first year of his life but now I grab this hoodie and he damn near dives into the thing. Dude just likes to make me happy. one of the best damn dogs I have had even though Iā€™m not fond of smaller dogs.

3 Likes

Ahh accidentally deleted. Cleaning kitchen drawers. Wanted to say @Corey kept this because I love the stamps lol

1 Like

I hear that but itā€™s amazing how you can meet someone and have that change. My son just got married this year to a lovely middle eastern girl who practices the Muslim religion. Could not be happier with my new daughter. She has a lovely spirit.

3 Likes

Donā€™t wanna admit it, but my dog (boxer x pittie @ 75lbs) actually likes sweaters when its cold. When his ears are cold if you ask if he wants a sweater heā€™ll get all excited. He even knows how to put it on, literally head thru one hole, right paw thru one, left paw thru last hole. I swear he looks like tough guy in a cardigan sweaterā€¦ And yes he IS spoiledā€¦

3 Likes

How would he look in a tux? LOL
:joy:

7 Likes

Yeah we have a big golden retriever, 96lbs of love and joy who watches us and our country property which is rural and very private. He is not all love if you show up here and we and and he doesnā€™t know you, he does not wear any clothes. We have symbols in our boats, fishing and hunting camps that indicate that no talking about religion or politics is to be had, There are other places to do that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2).

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes