Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Before I got my shed running we had multiple storms with flash flood warnings and my poor girls just drowned on a daily basis. Theyre autos so no clue what the stress will do to them or their time table. Mix of quality of genetics too.

Thank goodness they are weeds but it hurts to watch them suffer. Course being over watered is nothing compared to being torn up or worse for home and family safety. I know theres some serious shit brewing currently.

2 Likes

Finishing tent set up so I can move these into the tent and get them in flower so they can finish out before its to late for the pres. Run

Mine were underwater Ed today. We were supposed to get some more rain last night so I did not water yesterday. Even tho there were asking for water. We never got the rain and the girls were not very happy.

1 Like

Been in that situation a few times myself

Iā€™ve been so turned off by the name I havenā€™t even looked into what the strainā€™s genetics are :smile:

Ouch. Hope you get that quick recovery too!

2 Likes

nothing like waking up and walking down to a flooded basement. this is why it sucks moving into a new place and not knowing what the place is like in these times. (rained alot last night). hopefully the smell goes away and the dehu works its ass off. frustrating

2 Likes

It can be an absolutely deadly strain, my friend has a super funky pheno that looks like snow when done itā€™s so frosty, he was sent a pack before release and found it in there, stuff is crazy crazy potent, wicked funky and oh so sticky, got a complete gem from 10 beans, definitely a score. The meat phenos can be off putting but a lot of people enjoy them tbh

1 Like

Ouch, been there many moons ago, hope it dissipates quickly my friend

1 Like

me too things were going so smooth lolā€¦ thank you man

1 Like

heya folks whatsup OG family just thought I would drop in say boo before I head to work"night shift suuccckkkks" anyway I was inspecting the plants from my first reversal and there it was in all its glory feminized pollen so thereā€™s not much so in a few days Iā€™m going to start plucking male flowers then dry them and grind them time to make some auto fems maybe hopefully lol

7 Likes

@cannabliss what method did you use for reversal? I wanna reverse some autos here and havenā€™t found much in what was used or the timing of applicationā€¦do have colloidal silver and eliteXelite, not sure which route Iā€™m taking, first time reversing a plantā€¦

1 Like

@Nagel420 here is a thread @blkmetal created recently

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that. and I guess I could estimate by sizeā€¦ The eliteXelite basically says spray then begin a flowering period, and I was wondering if the best time with an auto was maybe just as flowers were showing? before any show? the black creams show flowers in 3-4 weeks, so spray maybe at 3 weeks? Dont wanna waste the stuff and screw up, its not cheapā€¦

1 Like

Dang its so quiet latelyā€¦ whereā€™s the spunk at?

2 Likes

Definitely a bunch of crickets

2 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Yeah, so much better nowā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

Did you guys see the stuff @repins12 has been working on . If not check it out Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons - #991 by repins12

@anonymous4289 got my last like for the day im all out

3 Likes

where-my-dogs-at

3 Likes