Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Never used Aliexpress before, maybe I need to get on there and get acquainted with it a bit.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was a first for me and now a second, lol. I was pretty happy with them, surprisingly fast coming straight from China.

3 Likes

Its where a lot of the resellers on amazon source their stuff. Smaller resellers use aliexpress, bigger ones use alibaba. Same marketplace just different target customer and order quantities.

5 Likes

So cool make sure your wearing your shirt when in tending the plants .

1 Like

Yes sir, thatā€™s the plan. Also going to have this laminated and inside watching over them.

13 Likes

lol Iā€™m stoned @DougDawson ! I was thinking it was the chat thread too!!! :upside_down_face: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

LOL, yeah, I just started talking and than realized. I was like

Shaggyrunninganimation1969

2 Likes

lol Ok, the wife is now done with some project she was working. lol i was just on here killing time til going to bed, or she got doneā€¦Iā€™ll see you good people tomorrow!

8 Likes

What about us bad ones?

2 Likes

Iā€™m threadless at the moment but I wanted to show off my Romulan that survived the infestation. Week 7.

Shitty hps pics! Lol

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

9 Likes

::perks up::

Sour Bubble?

2 Likes

BIG LOVE out to anyone dealing with Ada in New Jersey, New York or Philly! :worried:

2 Likes

Good evening everyone!!!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s benefits to living in the mountainsā€¦I got some heavy rains, and a little water downstairs, but compared to what I used to get, nothing bad (added a 2nd sump pump / pit 10 yrs ago)

Other than a few branches on my deck and adirondack chairs, it was just leaves to mow up. Areas near me, maybe 30 min drive, crazy flooding. No point being on the roads today, there were cars blocking exit ramps that were stuck in deep water and abandoned. like WTF people, you canā€™t see the water level on the barriers or sign posts? I knew Bergen County would be hit hard, it always floods down there.

But Iā€™m literally at the top of a mountain. water in my basement is because of a high water table / crappy foundation. Used to get 2 ft of water down there when my parents bought the place. Iā€™ve added a 2nd sump pump, patched some walls, graded the yard outside / directed gutters, and while I did get a little water, it will be gone in a few days and barely makes the floor wet, not even puddlesā€¦ Much more usable now :smiley:

@Slick1 how did you fare down south? any flooding by you?

3 Likes

Hey cuzā€¦ at least you and yours are ok! Glad it didnā€™t do any serious damage there. Thereā€™s a lot of folks got hit bad all the way from Louisiana up.

5 Likes

** OG OG OG**, how much does one ā€œL-U-Vā€ thee?
Let me count the ways.
WAIT!!!, Forget all this ā€œmushy nonsenseā€,
Iā€™d rather just count THE DAYS!!!

From here, I can see about 12 days, theyā€™re filling the DONOR CARS, the GIVEAWAY BAND is busy practicing their Routine, the Parade Route has been mapped out!! DONā€™T worry about the Weather, this thing is waterproof!! ALL, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

This is gonna be EPIC!

4 Likes

Iā€™m watching ā€œPacific Rimā€ 'cause it has now become way to relevant if you replace Kaiju with environmental disastersā€¦

2 Likes

(wouldnā€™t let me edit)

ā€œThere are things you canā€™t fight ā€” acts of God. You see a hurricane coming, you have to get out of the way. But when youā€™re in a Jaeger, suddenly you can fight the hurricane. You can win .ā€

2 Likes

UGH. Waiting on the box of chocolates, and the colombian blacks, and Idaā€™s flooding is Fā€™ing up the mail. Tracking numbers on both show delays, and all I can think of is those poor seeds floating down the passaic river. Box oā€™ Chocolates was due yesterday, the CBā€™s today. One in Newark, one in Jersey City, both had some floodingā€¦

Just gotta think positive :wink: theyā€™ll come todayā€¦ or tomorrowā€¦ or next weekā€¦

5 Likes