Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

I canā€™t cause a fuss about it. Itā€™s hot here.

1 Like

Iā€™ll come cause a fuss for you if you would like, where are you located? Thievery really grinds my gears and believe they should be taught a lesson the RIGHT WAY! So they actually learn

1 Like

I had similar happen, just not with grow equip. A package got delivered to house of meth heads down the roadā€¦I went there and told em to give it up or else! theyā€™d opened it already, but they DID give it up!

3 Likes

Yea that a scary feeling. I donā€™t mind a head but a meth or crack head will hurt you.

1 Like

I hit a Meph Strawberry Stomper fem with feminized Meph White Crack pollen.

Strawberry Shortcrack is a fitting name.

Dropped 4 seeds directly into soil 9 days ago.

This is them:.

6 Likes

Pot heads are ok if they donā€™t get popped. You do the crime do the time. Keep your mouth shut and start getting sick they will let you go. Show pocket money they want you. Thatā€™s why @JohnnyPotseed tells ya not to talk about fatness and how heavy she is. I need help I need to seed pollen I need done this. Can someone put me on a page for this.

My friend came to visit fell in love with @lefthandseeds work. I shared my phone to him. They want it. Need help

2 Likes

Peace. One Love thanks everyone. Going to do the family thing. Peace

1 Like

Nice! Iā€™m hoping to make some Skywalker and Strawberry nuggets pollen and hit a whole bunch of different genetics with them. The current plan is:

• Strawberry nuggets x strawberry nuggets F2s,

• Strawberry nuggets x skywalker F1s,

• Skywalker x skywalker F2s

• Skywalker x (mango smile x skywalker) Bx1s

• Skywalker x (forum stomper x skywalker) Bx1s

And I have some double grape on the way as well

8 Likes

Iā€™m on to you 1917 :crazy_face:

1 Like

And why not? They use Grow Lights for Veggies also!! Germinate a few Veggie plants, youā€™ll be covered. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Meatbreath is very unique. Tough jagged leaves that look like they would cut you if you brushed against them. The smell is off putting to me to a degree. Reminds me of my Pugs breath. Unfortunately I chose to run them in the summer time so they were brutalized by our hottest summer on record and a thrips invasion. Needless to say I had to chop them before they just died from heat stress. Small yield of small buds but it stoned the living shit outa me! I want to run it again in better conditions. Same with the WN. In 2 runs I never got one to finish. Very heat sensitive and nute sensitive. But it was 97 inside the tents. The Romulan pushed through with little effect and the Sour Bubble did ok although it could have been so much better. Itā€™s been a grueling summer of 2021!

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

8 Likes

So I tried the clips out on my arakku valley plants yesterday and today they appear to be taking it okay looking happy . Took pics yesterday and today for comparison. So far Iā€™m liking the clips

3 Likes

Where is the best place to buy some bog seeds?

Seedsherenow is the only legit place to buy them as far as I know.

5 Likes

Thanks bud

2 Likes

@DougDawson
Godam , dont sent to brazil , italy , argentina , cuba and others.

3 Likes

Bummer bud, they are the only legit source as far as I know.

2 Likes

Exelent seedbank , they re almost my favourite , but do t sent to br :roll_eyes:

1 Like

lol You misunderstood that cuz. i didnā€™t say to not talk about how heavy or fat buds are. I said I donā€™t discuss weight/yield!

6 Likes

I get a lot mixed up. Lol

2 Likes