Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Very true I just donā€™t want problems.

3 Likes

Canā€™t stand it when it want let me edit. Lol. My brain is in all different directions sometimes hard for me too simplify things sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed is so againt yields he gets into 3 car accidents a week.

EnragedGlumHackee-max-1mb

7 Likes

My mind is in 500 ways from Sunday sometimes. I talk to much. Lol

2 Likes

The giveaway threads tend to stay polite same with the grow logs. But I generally avoid the site. I will log my grow with the new light there though, so long as I donā€™t need to make another thread asking for advice I wonā€™t have much bs to deal with.

Iā€™ve noticed mfs on riu have a shit attitude with new growers or anyone asking a basic question.

4 Likes

Meh, if you do a journal there the MODs will take out the trash if it gets messy. Rule 1 is you cant post in a journal unless invited so it should be cool. I had to make a journal there for my BOG Sour Bubble since they provided the light and tent.

7 Likes

Most of the old aholes on riu have quit or moved on and itā€™s become like most other growsites. Full of people that have been growing a year and now know everything.
Iā€™ve found that the forums have all kind of gone that way since legalization has opened ish up

Weā€™ve gone from people being afraid to post to the bragging look what I got posts.
I love seeing beautiful pics as much as the next guy but I canā€™t stand seeing a pic of 10 packs the person probably wonā€™t ever grow

5 Likes

New here and growing any help appreciated

3 Likes

Start with Introducing yourself in Introduce Yourself @OG.

Welcome!

3 Likes

Hello @Big , help with what? Welcome to OG. As others said drop by the introduce yourself thread. Introduce Yourself @OG

1 Like

Good night folks.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Meesh , hope you had a great vacation.

5 Likes

Terrible reallyā€¦ Couldnā€™t stand it for another minute! :wink:

19 Likes

Oh the HORRORā€¦

Butā€¦ yer puppers wasnā€™t thereā€¦ So it wasnā€™t truly paradise :wink:

4 Likes

I am a forest guy but wow, that is gorgeous. Be hard to leave.

5 Likes

Whenever I see someone with a sandal tan, for some reason they are always good people. That trip looks awful, what with all the clear blue water and twinkly white sand. :tropical_drink:

Beautiful pictures :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I have to agree. It was breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I had to read it a few times. Sounds like you didnā€™t want to leave. Thanks for sharing. Had to look again.

1 Like

I must be more vigilant about keeping my needless chatter on this thread.

That is all, carry on.

3 Likes

A friend from up north. Not mine at all. He wanting to share.

7 Likes