Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

@WMoon518 i just remember seeing some random show like intervention or something like that and the person was on a forum for something hardcore I forget what it was. I also have seen videos where Jorge Cervantes goes to Columbia and they grow the three ā€œcā€™sā€ coffee cannabis and cocaā€¦ Got me thinking :joy: but I figured the fungal folks would be out there somewhere. I also recently got done watching ozark and they grow ā€œflowersā€ and i thought that was a trip. Like i wonder how many people in the hills are growing these things in america. Idk if Iā€™ve ever seen a bust of anything in the woods except weed or moonshine lol

4 Likes

I had a friend of mine, a lawyer, who used to grow his own ā€œflowersā€ and use them to make teas and homemade laudanum. Unfortunately he is no longer with us, but even going back a few years, there were communities and BBS sites on the subject. The nice part is, they just look like the innocuous varieties, so you could always feign ignorance.

3 Likes

Yeah, that episode bugged the crap out of me. The woman tells the cop: We canā€™t possibly be processing it, because weā€™d have to cut it before it flowers.
As if anyone who would be trying to process it themselves canā€™t spend eight seconds on the internet figuring out how it works. Itā€™s fucking harder to make vanilla beans than heroin. Lmfao.

6 Likes

I was looking into getting a coca plant and chewing the leaves as I harvestā€¦both spiritual/healing plants.
Editā€¦looking for a Peruvian torchā€¦found one at home depot m, but it 3 feet tall and a few hundred dollars.

4 Likes

Like these flowers in my garden?

19 Likes

After the poppy blooms, is that when you get to score the flower head and extract the good stuff? Not sure if my use of the word score was rightā€¦or spelled rightā€¦bleed the head to get the opium gum?

4 Likes

After the petals drop, score the pod a few times and wait a few days - the sap oozes out and you can scrape it off.

Or so I have been told. :slight_smile:

Or you can just let the pods dry out and then soak them in your wine. A little goes a long way. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

As I understand you want to cut shallow so that the wound oozes but doesnā€™t flow and drip.

Hereā€™s mine from last year. Poppies are my second favorite flower.

10 Likes

@Foreigner @cogitech
Have you harvested heads for tea at all? Or ar they mostly for garden aesthetics?..because they are beautiful, even the bald headsā€¦lol

@cogitech does the alcohol in the wine help extract any (fuck, I feel dirty for asking this) opiate type effects?
DISCLAIMER: IVE ONLY EVER DONE SHROOMS, ACID X2, WEED, CIGS AND COFFEEā€¦EVERYTHING ELSE HAS NEVER BEEN IN MY BAGā€¦TRIED A GUMMMER OF COCAINE ONCE IN AMSTERDAM, IT WAS CRUSHED ASPRINā€¦and alcoholā€¦itā€™s a downer and can be abused, so that too.

3 Likes

Yes. More than I bargained for.

I felt really, really relaxed and smiley - then I puked.

I have had prescription opiates for legitimate reasons before (never heroin or anything like that), so I know what opiates feel like. This felt the same, but considerably stronger and then, like I said, puke-fest. The 4 large glasses of red played a part, I am sure.

I only did it the one time.

My neighbour says he knows how to do the extract thing and make a liquid that you can dip your buds in or something. Iā€™ll let him try that if he wants to. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Itā€™s a simple acid base extraction. The specific compounds vary from plant to plant in the same way all the different cannabinoids are in different ratios depending on the line. Only difference between morphine and heroin is the acetic acid gets it across the blood brain barrier where morphine itself has trouble crossing.

4 Likes

Addictive? Cause I cant afford another habitā€¦or is it kind of looseā€¦feel good, chill, puke a bit and then chill again?

3 Likes

So is there something I should or shouldnā€™t do, to make it more ā€œpowerfulā€?
Iā€™m looking for a light highā€¦not a coma.
@Worcestershire_Farms
@cogitech

And I have to ask again, is this addictive? And not like, ā€œoh, great deal on seeds, I should get some.ā€ā€¦but likeā€¦ā€œILL KILLA MOFO TO GET HIGH!!!ā€ā€¦cause I donā€™t want thatā€¦lol

3 Likes

I mean, you can get addicted to anything. Personally, I get addicted to people. My motherā€™s addicted to Coca Cola and Oreos. Lmfao.

You would need glacial acetic acid (glacial = anhydrous iirc) and Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™d get put on a government list if you order it.

I only know theory tho. Was on pain meds for nearly a decade as a kid, Iā€™m not a fan of opiates. They donā€™t take away the pain, they just fuck you up so you forget youā€™re in pain.
Box of chocolate metaphor for heroin vs morphine.

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll stick to chocolateā€¦sounds like a roll of the diceā€¦my addictive personality wouldnā€™t allow me to do it every now and then.

But if I scrape gum from the bulb and collect, it, can I be charged with drug production?

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely 100% they will charge you if the pods have been scored

3 Likes

They are legal to grow (you can buy them from richters) but when you start processing you are in dangerous terrritory.

3 Likes

I can tell yā€™all what my buddy used to do. He used to do what you would do with a samovar to make Russian tea. He would boil and steep the dried heads for a certain amount of time, drain the liquid and add X amount of that liquid to boiling water, with a tea bag (the poppies can be really bitter and the tea helps cut that and the caffeine helps it work faster) and drank that. You want to start with very little of the poppy juice and work up as needed.

I never tried it, but he could barely walk with out it, due to a motorcycle injury and a medical condition.

The other way is to ā€œGreen Dragonā€ the shit out of them and make Laudanum, as I said before.

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve noticed a ton of places calling them papavers. Iā€™d guess in the hopes that junkies donā€™t know wtf a papaver is

2 Likes

Is this (below) because of the bitter (above)?