Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

I use them for Halloween to display holograms around my property. Also have a few for outdoor viewing including a 3D one. In fairness I have repaired a few of them after getting them from the scrap bin a work :slight_smile: Picture quality is amazing these days as you can get full hi def models. Here is a pic of it on my big screen which is 156 inches or 13 feet diagonal. My daughter is in there for scale :slight_smile: The clarity is nothing short of amazing IMO.

8 Likes

Man I want one now even more :smile:

Bigger screen than any tv Iā€™m ever going to afford for sure! You game at all on one?

2 Likes

Yes I have while lying in front of the fire at the lake. Itā€™s next level for sure.

2 Likes

another ? for the mass lol my mother was an avid reader untill she had a stroke any one recommend a good audio reader thats not robotic and or is free ,
not adobe lol

Maybe try a nokia 3100

not sure if anyone would be interested, but thick ass glass has a sale on t-shirts, $2 plus shipping. It looks like they only have 2 shirt designs that arenā€™t sold out, only XL size left. I picked up one of the rasta colored ones. I realize there may not be anyone interested and size is limited, but you canā€™t say no to a 2 dollar tshirt.

5 Likes

Thanks! Mostly sold out but I scored a green shirt for $2 and a tye-dye for $15

2 Likes

anybody have any experience with reversing autos with STS Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™m going to have to like pluck all the Male bits off and dry them maybe use a new grinder to get some pollen cus they for sure arenā€™t dropping pollen like a regular male if any at all thoughts tips help dammit lol

2 Likes

I thought the same with using CS. I never actually saw any pollen but i did lift one plant male and rub it all over the female I did this many times over the course of a couple weeks. Sounds weird but I absolutely did. Dint seem to bother the female at all but she produced about 400 beans.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen plenty of auto fem beans on here, even received some from different members. A quick search should yield some threads with the info youā€™re looking for. Your best bet might be to look there and see if there are any tips that would help.

Iā€™ve only ever reversed photos, but the process should be very similar. I think the main difference is you canā€™t delay the flowering with autos, like you can with photos, so timing the plantings to correlate with the reversal would be the most critical part. I would suggest you start the seeds you want to reverse, and start spraying once you see signs of sex/preflower. At that point(roughly 3-4 weeks) you should start spraying, as well as start the seeds you plan on pollinating, so theyā€™re ready when the first batch you reversed starts to drop pollen.

If you can, try reversing 2-3 plants, and use either a different concentration or spray schedule, to see what works best. Make sure you take notes. That way, youā€™re almost guaranteed 1 or 2 of them will fully reverse and drop pollen for you. Stop spraying once you see sacks, and give them time to mature. It can take up to 2-3 weeks after you stop spraying before you see any pollen.

Hope this helps. If anyone could chime in, it would be much appreciated. Iā€™m pretty sure @cannabliss has asked for help on this before.

@Mr.Sparkle, @ReikoX, @TestOfOath
Do any of you have any tips or advice for @cannabliss for reversing autos?? If anything I said is not right, please feel free to correct me as well. I plan on reversing some autos in the near future too, and would appreciate any help you can offer :pray:

Thank you

7 Likes

no special requirements carry on as per norm and ideally run the mothers to be a week or two later, good time to start spraying is about week 3

4 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle thank you :pray:

I have one of each of the seeds you sent me going. The leaves are light green on both, really cool.

3 Likes

I like how easy you make all of this look, consistently.

5 Likes

@lophophora.ca imagine the things he does that we donā€™t see here on OG
ezgif.com-optimize

7 Likes

lol so true about Mr.Sparkle so the schedule and stagger so to speak I think iij have a handle on but I failed my first attempt with 6 different plants so my main concern is producing pollen any pollen Iā€™ve tried a few things differently this time around couple different concentrations and schedules biggest thing is I sprayed too much the first attempt I gueaa the plant needs ethylene to produce pollen I literally have 15 different strains in various stages of reversal so we will see thanks folks

5 Likes

Anyone know where to buy glass, bongs and pipes, online without breaking the bank? Man, that stuff is expensive.

1 Like

I honestly buy most of mine off of eBay now. Itā€™s 1/3 the price of buying it in a shop and itā€™s the same stuff they buy in bulk and resell.

2 Likes

I always buy locally made glass, and it usually ends up being cheaper than online. Plus I usually make some new friends when I work with a local glassblower.

You could try instagram to get in touch with local artists.

What state are you in? someone who is local could probably give you better tips.

as far as generic online stuff goes, my friends on the east coast used to order ā€œblack leafā€ brand bongs and ashcatchers. The designs and build quality were decent.

1 Like

I leave the room for 30 minutes and the door locks shut behind me. Now where are we supposed to generally chat?

2 Likes

Well shit, I have been trying to do what folks said and back off the seed giveaways, only done 1 round in last 2 weeks I believe. Tonight was going to be a fun Friday but the thread is locked, bummer :disappointed_relieved: Oh well, Saturday it is.

3 Likes