Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

They would also act as a dehumidifier, could be a win/win/messā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

@ReikoX It makes more sense than my mister in front of a fan inside the shed. Shortsighted? Bunch of love broā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

muscle injuries and a dislocated shoulder are killing me right nowā€¦
it will be a while before I can type again.
any posts you see from me are merely the result of poor impulse control.

7 Likes

Hope you are OK
WTF Happened

4 Likes

what happened Zephyr?

4 Likes

@zephyr, Best Wishes for a C O M P L E T E recovery from Northern Maine. Indeed, be safe/be well.

3 Likes

:point_down:

:smirk: :roller_coaster:

@zephyr i hope you relocate your shoulder & rejoin us asap

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

thanks guys. unfortunately not much happened.
I have a connective tissue and muscular disorder, which basically effects everything aside from the organs and bones.

My muscles and joints are dangerously loose. I used to play a lot of sports and raced cars, so I have some joint damage. I have to focus to keep my muscles relaxed at all times, because otherwise my body / immune system will falsely detect this as a new injury, and try to lock the muscles up around the joints.

I get dislocations and muscle injuries really easily. fortunately the dislocations always float back into place on their own.
I just pushed myself a little too hard. Last week I did some hash making on wednesday night. On thursday I worked on my outdoor garden, probably got a little overheated, and then played guitar for a few hours.
The next day I woke up with some pretty bad muscle injuries in my abdomen and core, which made it pretty hard to move around. Worst part of it was I somehow strained the muscles involved in breath control for speaking. I could hardly talk for a couple days.
Iā€™ve been healing slowly, and then yesterday I bumped my shoulder into a door frame.

Iā€™ll probably be back to my normal level of activity soon, but right now Iā€™m reaching a frustrating point in the healing process where Iā€™m not experiencing much improvement day to day.

12 Likes

Damn @zephyr man. Sounds mighty rough brother. Is this condition hereditary or solely from injury and racing cars? Have you found the strain that helps? Damn brother, Iā€™m not sure what I can do but Iā€™m gonna send all the healing vibes I can muster up to you.
Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

bleep bleep bloop blip

5 Likes

Sorry Z man
It is hard growing older and finding we are not the Supermen we use to be, man we could really fly back then.
I too suffer from the I can hardly move syndrome and end up pulling or straining something even on small projects now.
I completely understand, feel better brother.
Popped some seeds yesterday, fingers crossed.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s always part of hurricane prep here. Does 2 jobs. Helps keep the freezer cold and if you need drinking water there you go

1 Like

Other 2 plants? Iā€™m guessing one would be the cocoa plant, whatā€™s the other

Have you seen the cool zone fans? We have a couple in our shop. They have like a waffle board in the back of them and pump pumps water to the top and it runs down the board. The evaporative cooling makes the air coming out the front feel like itā€™s coming out an ac vent

1 Like

Well looks like itā€™s gonna be a wet weekend here. Some forecasters here ( the best in the planet at predicting hurricane tracks, they have a better record than the national hurricane center lol) are saying itā€™s going to go west because itā€™s not as strong as they thought.

Thatā€™s the official track hereā€™s our guys

That means itā€™s time to test run the generator before our planned beach trip lol
The second pic that line is dammed close to me but only a cat 1 so just a little blow

4 Likes

Looks like we get it here on Wednesday at 1pm, I hope all goes well for you, they usually drop down in power by the time they hit us.

2 Likes

Good thing there is a lot of dry air tearing it apart. When we get them they are still getting stronger. Guess thatā€™s the price ya pay for having an 11 month bikini season lol

3 Likes

Looking to give kudos for the peep who sent me :

Dragon tongue/ poison Heart beans

2 Likes

Anyone else notice this? en.seedfinder.eu doesnā€™t have any SkunkVA stuff & only Dominion Skunk for Duke. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Hmm.

Maybe my computer skills are getting the Alzheimers, dunno.

:evergreen_tree:

Uggggg sometimes helping people kicks you in the nuts hard! Got a call from my buddy asking if I had anything I grew stored, of course I told him yes because every time they get a new strain they bring me cuts without asking so I gave him a couple jars. Now Iā€™m out except for whatā€™s left of the sour strawberry from my seed run. One jar tasted like it had pollen or mold in it and the other decent. I had to buy some for the first time in a year . Uggg may need to get some autos to throw in one of my veg boxes for times like these

5 Likes