Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

I actually have found a few strains that help with my condition.
Dank Sinatra works for heavy duty pain relief, Guava Hashplant prevents spasms and cramping, and has some beneficial effect on my immune system. Ethiopian x afghani helps when I have trouble breathing. Lebanese landrace also helps to keep my immune system in balance, helps with muscle function, and opens my mind and prevents depression.

I havenā€™t found a ā€œsilver bulletā€ yet, but I think I can come close by having a lot of different kinds of bud on hand for different purposes, and keeping a diverse genetic library.

7 Likes

Interesting @zephyr. If the DS worked well for pain, I can highly recommend Crater Lake by @50State or @Muleskinner. It is long lasting, devastatingly strong and melts pain away like butter in the Texas sun. I grew quite a bit of it. I smoked a lot of it. A pleasure to grow too.
Blessingsā€¦
:cowboy_hat_face:

My son swore it was the silver bullet for conquering his alcohol addiction. Didnā€™t work. He was just a really high drunk!

7 Likes

Crater Lake was made by Muleskinner if my memory serves me right. Thanks for thinking of me @oleskool830

6 Likes

I knew it was one of you two Grand Champions. I havenā€™t heard from @Muleskinner in a lil bit. Has anyone else? Both of you guys are my ā€œgo toā€ for memorable grows! Thank you both!

4 Likes

OK Iā€™m back!!! Whatā€™s up @oleskool830 . My computer died twice last year & going without it for a few weeks made me realize I was spending too much time on the internet. Had to take a break.

9 Likes

@Muleskinner is in da house! Man I was worried about your ass bro. A break from the Google machine is essential now and then. Iā€™m glad youā€™re still here. Whatcha growinā€™? Iā€™m growing some of 99s stuff right now. Spawn and Charlotte. Very nice!
Let us hear from you and stay high my friend.
Blessingsā€¦

5 Likes

Sounds cool - how is the Texas heat? I remember hearing on weather channel a few weeks ago it was going to be 100 degrees for the rest of the summer or something. Brutal heat wave going on here right now, last two days over 90.

My grow got hit by some kind of rampaging pathogen over the winter, Iā€™ve shut it down for an extended period, hopefully at least 6 months. Something got in that has the ability to persist in my tents & house somehow, I tried shutting down for a 1 month and sterilizing pots and it came right back. Like galloping gangrene for plants. They turn yellow and die, I think itā€™s probably a root disease.

My summer outdoor plants are doing really well in the sterilized pots, I think some kind of spores or virus fomite is able to cling to the inside of my bedroom and hit the plants. Iā€™ve ruled out everything else.

5 Likes

Hello Stranger. Good to see you.

3 Likes

Everyoneā€™s worst nightmare! Wow man, inside and outside? WTF. Well I hope your outdoor stuff stays well. How will you know when itā€™s gone? Plant some pansies like mine canaries? Iā€™m glad youā€™re back my friend.

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Itā€™s been hotter than 700 hells! Right at 100 for a couple weeks. Plants seem ok for the most part. Thatā€™s more than I can say for me! Summertime sucks!
Blessingsā€¦

4 Likes

The heat here has been unreal. Sitting in a glass box all day donā€™t help. The AC barely keeps you from having a heat stroke

3 Likes

Its been just fuckin gorgeous here mid 70ā€™s low humidity.
Low 50ā€™s at night, hahaha hahaha

5 Likes

Rub it in fucker! Lol mid 90s with 90% humidity. Feels like temp over 100 ever day this week.
Had a guy get heat stress yesterday and since covid has every symptom on the planet everything on stand down until they disinfect. They gonna see a lot of people going down from heat because of these double layer fucking masks

3 Likes

LMFAO
Here let me translate for you
Laugh my fucking ass off

On another note heat stress/stroke is a mfer
Used to get it often.
Sounds like Illinois, Illinois will do that to ya if ya donā€™t watch it.
Canā€™t imagine Florida or Texas, Arizona for all that matters.

4 Likes

I got 76 today with a bit of rain coming in.
Lakes are down so no biggie, kinda retards my work on the garage.
Whatdaya do.

4 Likes

Where the hell do you live @OleReynard? I want to go to there!

Blessingsā€¦

2 Likes

North of Minneapolis 3hrs
Lake region

2 Likes

9 Likes

Was 94 today until the storms started. Now itā€™s 81 after bad thunder storms. It was pretty rough according to my lightening app over 500 strikes in a 10 mile radius in 30 min

4 Likes

Ever seen a digital outdoor thermometer freak the fuck out?

Good news! It will only be 104* next weekend. Yay!

3 Likes