Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Does she have a sister? Few bags of chips and she not only okā€™s the purchase, but okā€™s throwing money at it?

Iā€™m waiting for the punchline. Like you gotta attend a bridal shower or somethingā€¦

2 Likes

Hell she doesnā€™t even know about the chips! Sheā€™s just a good sport in general and Iā€™m a thoughtful guy when I remember to be :laughing:

Sheā€™s loving the looks the truck gets too. I donā€™t really notice the heads itā€™s turning (Iā€™m not looking) but itā€™s like a game for her to spot people looking at it. Guess it makes her feel like a badass (Iā€™ve always been a badass so itā€™s old hat :kissing_heart:)

3 sisters all married also :laughing:

1 Like

I mean dude if you want to buy a few bags and have them shipped I can help you out. Big bags, little bags?

1 Like

Donā€™t people always turn their heads when they hear backfires and a muffler dragging? I always doā€¦

hmm thatā€™s what divorce is forā€¦ Any kids? thatā€™s the dealbreakerā€¦

Yeah Iā€™d appreciate it if you were willing. I figured a couple of the bigger bags shipped in a box. Iā€™ve bought them off Amazon for her before but theyā€™re like 15 bucks for an average size bag so she has to ration them lol.

Hey itā€™s impressive it can hang that low and stay on! And yup kids. Sorry Romeo :laughing:

2 Likes

Anyone with good eyes wanna give these plants a look over and see if you can tell if they are female or not , so far I can only tell one male. Scroll to the last post

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna 3D print you a new car giftā€¦

Truck nutzā€¦

But Iā€™m printing em in Hot Pinkā€¦ :smiley: Might have to add a tiny weinerā€¦ Thats the beauty of 3D printing. I can just make shit up ROFL mwuhahahahah Maybe even pink dick valvecapsā€¦

Hard to say. In one pic I saw what looks like calyxes.

1. All that experience printing out dicks will finally pay off for someone other than yourself!
  2. I would hit my buddyā€™s truck with those dick valvecaps every chance I got. I would possibly put them on my bike as well.

Sure man, I will grab them and let you know.

1 Like

I literally keep a bag of them in my truck to put on douchebags who park in handicap spots and shouldnā€™t. Oh, and azzhats with fancy sportscars that deliberately park in two spots.

Ya do realize, pink dick valvecaps would look odd on your tricycle, right? People sign up for the sex offender registry after doing thatā€¦

1 Like

I appreciate it and sheā€™ll be ecstatic! Let me know how much and how to get it to you. Thanks again!

Thatā€™s awesome :laughing: And as for the tricycle you said the same thing about the rainbow flag I put on it and you should the looks I get with it!

2 Likes

Goodnight all!

2 Likes

Youā€™re Probably used to slipping out @Slick1 haha just trying to leave us like that

2 Likes

where u located and has she ever tried old dutch ketchup chips ? their the best imoā€¦

@DougDawson do you have old dutch chips where your from out east ? if so should add a small bag to see if she likes them better than lays (old dutch for the win)

2 Likes

@Slick1

2 Likes

I am from Ontario but have lived out east and west. We have Old Dutch chips here. Those are an American brand though, @Slick1 could probably find them in the local store.

3 Likes

ah wow never knew they were american brand as theres a warehouse in my cityā€¦ the more you know!! lol

5 Likes

was that a double entendre there? Or maybe just a Freudian ā€˜slipā€™? oh oops i used it in this statement lol
Anyhow, I hear @slick1 ā€˜slipsā€™ out a lotā€¦ :grinning: :wink:

2 Likes

If you have two; must perform obligatory ā€œCrab Walkā€ whilst ā€œSnippingā€ the air until a loved one asks you to please stop.

3 Likes