Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

good vives to your eye site . yea you need the best grow room glasses money can buy limit time in grow grow i reckon will help also. can not buy new eyes as far as i know. unless you get doner eyes from a dead person.

Yes good idea, I have a medical exemption for tinted windows on my truck from my eye doc, I wear Rx Polaroids. I am using the Sunglasses from the Cataract Doctor now in the grow area. I have blue eyes, the most easily damaged so yeah I am all in, especially with these great new lenses implanted in my retinas giving me a whole new world to see again.

4 Likes

These October days are so beautiful in So Cal
Glad we donā€™t live in our Texas house this time of yr.weatgers horrible right now in conroe

1 Like

Let it be known that @Yetigrows is very generous and their seeds look to be in great health, too! Very nice dark, speckled seed casing!

17 Likes

anon!

Check it out if yah get a min

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try to stay away from here sometimes. I do have something to announce. All my hard work has paid off. I got a ride. I have been offered a few jobs. Come January of next year I will be growing in a legal state. I will be growing seeds from the seed banks and from people that have donated to me. I know it does sound like a lot of bullshit right now but itā€™s not. I was told today that my stuff does not smell but it is some of the best that they have ever had. Iā€™m not trying to brag on myself but I have come here and other places and I have studied everything that I can to try to turn out a perfect product. Iā€™m not there. I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with me it looks like itā€™s paid off

18 Likes

Not sure if fans of Katsu saw in their email inbox that he is doing a half price hotcakes sale till midnight pst tonight. just thought iā€™d throw it out there so you can check ur email if ur on his list.

2 Likes

Very nice. Congrats Hemp.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Hemp . What state are you going to if you donā€™t mind me asking

1 Like

HEy Keene.
Thatā€™s interesting to me about the exemption for tinted windows!

I have blue eyes too lol. And need to get my eyes tested.

Is there any online info about this issue? I havenā€™t got any prescription lenses but mainly due to affordability and necessityā€™s. Im not blind but I definitely donā€™t have 20/20 vision.

I defintily need to get in for a check up, I hope I never have those kind of eye issues. . . The grow lights have been bugging me for a Buit, I can start with some protective eye wear.

Best of luck with your vision

Hi, well you need to have a medical reason for the exemption. I have macular degeneration which is stable so all good. They stress protecting your eyes by wearing sunglasses etc. outdoors, especially for us who have blue eyes that let more light in. I just had cataract surgery which is very common as we age, the cataracts were for sure impairing my vision. As things go, the best idea is to have an eye exam, by an opthalmologist, a medical doctor. Like you say, we only get one pair of eyes, its a no brainer

2 Likes

If itā€™s a no brainer, @Slick1 is the perfect man for the job.

5 Likes

I knew I liked you for a reason :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not even sure what this refers too but coming from you Iā€™m leeryā€¦

Leeriness intensifyingā€¦

2 Likes

That just might be an indication that @BigMike55 is on the money, since its right there in the post :wink: LOL

3 Likes

I really need to get at least half my coffee down before I start posting in the morning :expressionless:

3 Likes

Morninā€™ my friend!

1 Like

Morning Brosephus!

1 Like

Advantage: nagel420 - woke up at 4:45, already 3 cups of coffee downā€¦

Iā€™ll take it easy on ya since its a sundayā€¦

You have 15 mins to drink that coffeeā€¦ Then its open season once again :smiley:

4 Likes