Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Awesome! :facepunch::sunglasses::v:

MF 2000 is on sale again. 118$

1 Like

I second @Nagel420. Google shotgun booby trap case. 1st year law school classic about booby traps being no bueno legally. Katko v. Briney

2 Likes

Blanks brother just the noise factor Iā€™m not out to hurt anyone :sweat_smile:

Unless necessary haha Iā€™ll check that case out though !

1 Like

Trying to figure out this rosin press :thinking:, used two bags with no luck so far . Tho I am trying to use flower that I broke down to collect seeds. Any advice would he appreciated. What temp , how long do I leave it pressed , how do I tell the amount of pressure , etc.

I found this thread to be a good read:
Adventures in Solventless Extraction w/ TerpSneeze - Overgrow.com

1 Like

If a burglar with a heart condition breaks in, your blanks startle him and he has a heart attack on your floor, his lifeless remains are legally entitled to sue you for everything youā€™re worth. :stuck_out_tongue: And if sheā€™s a biracial differently-abled lesbian burglar with a heart condition, youā€™ll go down for a hate crime too, just to satisfy the media circus. I just wish I were jokingā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s crazy to really think of how boned we get with our rights . Good ol America

Where I live at if youā€™re in my house it doesnā€™t matter. I have the right to defend myself. If you threaten my life I have the right to take yours. After 911 we all have that right.

2 Likes

In Jersey a BB gun is considered a firearm. There are no guns in Walmart or even most sporting goods stores. You have a shot at long gun permits (yup need permits for them here and a bb gun is a long gun) but you want a pistol thereā€™s a good chance even with a clean background your application with be ā€œlostā€.

Basically someone could injure their hand breaking in and sue me, or possibly trip while attempting to murder me and also sue me. And if I were to pull a gun I managed to legally possess here they would at least attempt to charge me and make me prove I 100% had no choice to shoot. Itā€™s a fucking joke.

If youā€™re trying to break into a home that should be treated as if you are trying to hurt or kill the inhabitants, intentionally or as a byproduct of being surprised while stealing. Your right to draw breath ceases to exist the second you cross that line,

4 Likes

My mom needed to get a firearms permit to buy my BB gun some 30 yrs agoā€¦ Even better? We were on swim team, and she needed a starter pistol. Ya know, one that fires .22 blanks? Firearms permit not good enough, but she DID manage a pistol permit!! For a STARTER PISTOL with a semi-solid barrel that was not functional and could only fire blanks!

1 Like

Just gonna set this here.

I just saw the uncharted trailer. Holy fuck is that a miscasting. Nothing against Tom holland. Kids great as Spider-Man/Peter Parker but heā€™s not at all Nathan drake. It was embarrassing to watch.

1 Like

Mark whalberg as sully is even worse. God they fucked that up.

It depends on what you are trying to get. Iā€™d try a low temp first, like 160ish for 2-3 mins. Then collect and press again hotter.

In Oklahoma, i dont know anyone who doesnt own a handgun. I have several. Probly enuff to have one in each room in my house. Including the bathrooms. What! Havent you ever seen ā€œPsychoā€?

5 Likes

Gotta do what ya gotta do. I always have a 357 8 shooter revolver within arms reach heh.

Itā€™s not the guns that worry me, itā€™s the useless morons who dont know how to use them or when to use them that always worried me.

6 Likes

@DougDawson ,now THAT is the statement I like to see! Itā€™s not the guns, itā€™s the morons with gunsā€¦

3 Likes

I am military trained during wartime. Plus i am CLEET Certified and have taken all the classes.
Of course, one never knows what they will do in a given situation. But i do know what to do and more importantly what NOT to do. With the training i have a better chance of not doing something stupid.

4 Likes