Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

To start the day off, I have a question for this wonderful community: do you guys have any recommendations for a good, stable (breeds well) grape strain? Regular? Preferably not too dominant on accompanying earthy terpenes but more a fruity, sour, chemmy profile.
BOGs Sour Grape was the first that popped to mind, but apart from brainstorming I am looking for something that can be sourced.

1 Like

Congratulations bud.

1 Like

Grape Stomper (not OG) just grape stomper from GGG. My mentor has used it in ALL grape crosses for over 10 years now. Stuff is amazing on its own but such an exceptional breeding tool. Trust me you will not be dissapointed. She’s CRAZY frosty too which almost ALWAYS ups the trichs considerably.

3 Likes

The Chemmy part I’m unsure of , but she’s a perfect grape flavour, so sweet, so pronounced. Just an absolute gem in almost every aspect.

1 Like

Oh, they grow up so fast.

1 Like

The topic of GSC came up a while ago when people were discussing hype strains. The long and short of it is that girl scout cookies are the result of a light leak seeded batch of cherry pie kush that Berner bought from someone, and when it sold well, they grew out the seeds.

The name is pure coincidence that Berner was eating girl scout cookies when his guy brought him the bud.

2 Likes

Just throwing this out there
All stars clones is up on the game
His elite clones list for Nov is

insane

1 Like

No prices?

Your soul! *note: only 1 purchase per customer.

2 Likes

Oh he is spendy
But is legit :ok_hand: :100:
Like they say u pay for what u get but with him you pay for what u get and tip him with out knowing :laughing:

1 Like

@Pigeonman
All we need is 1

2 Likes

I was just putting out the info.
People Have wish list an William has a great reputation with his high prices .

I was just fucking around :laughing:

Congrats! :grin:

1 Like

I love raccoons. They’re so adorable

5 Likes

Have you seen what raccoons do to chickens?

1 Like

I’ve heard there pretty tasty !

1 Like

Never kept chickens, but I assume it ain’t pretty. Critters gotta eat :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hey all, just curious, have you checked your feedback pages lately? I just discovered that a new user has been running around into different trade feedback threads and casting a 1 star vote for users. No explanations, just a vote. This is 2 days after joining the site. I would like to think they are confused. I have found this on 3 users now including myself and none of us have done any trading with this user in the 2 days since they joined. Very odd.

7 Likes

I saw a dog chase a raccoon into a pond one time. It didn’t care well for that poor dog. That raccoon beat the living shit out of that dog in about 6 feet of water. It was incredible. Poor dog nearly was killed. Raccoon ran away.

3 Likes