Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

I would like to try those.

1 Like

me too, missing my tomato plants lol

2 Likes

thats what I was thinking, once she sees all the weed how can she say no to a bigger tent? lol

2 Likes

Good morning OGā€™s !!! an excellent week for us !!

3 Likes

Doing just that as we speak! Along with some other veggies and Bhut Joloka!! :flushed:
Itā€™ll be a hot 2022 :fire:
Morning @chronix! Morning everyone! :hugs:

5 Likes

So @Shadey !!! Good morning! First of all! Good morning everyone!
I just took a quick peak at the article. It mentions tremors in arms, not hands. Does that apply too? Thanks!!

For the ones in the darkā€¦

1 Like

I created a thread to keep all the info together.

It can affect my arms but not as much as my hands.

1 Like

They werenā€™t though. I love Broncos. My dad had a few growing up and my first truck was a lifted Bronco II. I was looking at Broncos recently when I was looking for a play truck. Just to make it clear I love Broncos and always have and Iā€™m not bashing them there. The fact is though that the Bronco frame was developed for the Bronco and with the idea of a sport utility vehicle. The Blazer was the body style thrown on top of an existing truck frame and was the beefier option. The military chose the Blazer over the Bronco for a reason!

This guy does a pretty good job covering it if youā€™re interested.

I bought a bunch of grow shit off a guy cheap when I started and one of those things is a 10x10, but I donā€™t have the room to set it up and it makes me sad :laughing: Iā€™ve never even seen it assembled!

1 Like

We should talk. :wink: Not that I can entirely think of a way to use it effectively right nowā€¦ but it might come in handy, being able to section off the basement.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s just sitting right now taking up room. Hell I have a 1000W HPS just sitting right now too.

BTW I finally made your cookies last night and theyā€™re pretty good! Iā€™m on the fence about maybe a little less cinnamon but theyā€™re good and the GF really likes them.

4 Likes

Damn, so I guess I wouldnā€™t be able to trade you another HPS or MH for the tent. :wink: Iā€™ve got 2-3 regular reflectors, 2 air-cooled tubes, a few 600-1kW ballasts and a few spare bulbs of each type that Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll ever find myself using againā€¦ and theyā€™re probably not worth trying to sell second-hand, considering the cost of shipping. So yeah, they just sit taking up space. I should probably just throw them out since Iā€™d never use them, even if I need more lightā€¦ whatā€™s the point when one takes up half as much wattage as the entire basement, and usually jacks the temperature to the point I need to use my a/c?

I managed to stumble into a pretty good recipe on the cookies. :slight_smile: They could stand some adjustment still, Iā€™m sure; doubling the milk is a good start, I recently did that and they came out much softer but still held their shape nicely. As far as adjusting the spices, I consider any measurement like that to be almost infinitely adjustable to taste as long as it doesnā€™t alter the texture too much. :stuck_out_tongue: Shouldnā€™t do any harm cutting the cinnamon in half, I just like cinnamon.

4 Likes

For those who have no choice but to go to that place they call work.

5 Likes

My wife wonā€™t smoke for love nor money. So itā€™s all mine :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I hope someone in need comes along and take it off your handsā€¦
One manā€™s garbage is another manā€™s treasureā€¦
Hell Iā€™ll probably take it if you were near me LoLā€¦

Every time I see your avatar I think thereā€™s an eyelash on my screen.

4 Likes

Just wipe it, itā€™ll go lolā€‹:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I just wanna fill a 10x10 and put a lawn chair in it. Leave me alone Iā€™m going to Weedworld.

1 Like

Exactly. :stuck_out_tongue: Theyā€™re large and heavy. If I could just toss them in a coin flip and send them for under $1, Iā€™m sure Iā€™d have no trouble getting rid of themā€¦ it might be a bit more expensive than that.

1 Like

I feel your pain. Thereā€™s 5 x 250w, 3 x 400w, 2 x 250w HQI and a half dozen 175W ballasts here (MH). originally from the reef tanks, then reused for growing 10 years ago, and sitting sinceā€¦ They cost good money and were a good manufacturer, but with advancements in tech, they just cost too much to run. And those are some heavy ass ballasts I wouldnā€™t even consider shippingā€¦

2 Likes

Oh for sure I concur, they cost too much to run. Recently I took to the dump an assortment of heavy expensive to run stuff. The new tech is so much more efficient in so many ways including cheaper to operate. I recall it was not that long ago maybe 25 years that they used heat sensors on choppers to spy out grow operations. Things have changed