Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Bro, it was 4 days ago you posted this pic saying they just arrived after 3 months?

14 Likes

im late but happy anniversary

3 Likes

What about after those seeds? They gonna be cut and cured before the next delivery arrives. Probably gonna be some good smoke too, “Dosi Walker” I like the sound of that.

3 Likes

i’m not going to waste my time looking for the pic but he posted a pic of damn near 20+ packs of seeds, someone hooked him up tremendously. you’re suppose to plant them, not eat the damn things.

11 Likes

Reversed Dosidos auto was from G13 labs and was the father. Mother is White walker auto and its Skylar OG x White widow XXL from Master Sensei Genetics. They are a @TestOfOath creation :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks Doug!

7 Likes

thats A LOT of seeds that seem to vanish…

3 Likes

i reckon he fed chickens with the seeds

5 Likes

I think that was Berserker7205 bud, there was some confusion around that one I believe.

4 Likes

Smart ass.

6 Likes

I posted a picture of my first potleaf smoothie in that thread. I have since been loading up my daily fruit regimine with delicious foliage from my second favourite plant.

If my appetite keeps up I’m going to start schwazzing @qtip style.

8 Likes

Even if we forget the MRCROWLEY stuff where he welcomes a fellow country dude, calls them his wife and his girlfriend there is the issue of so many packs supposedly never arriving. I have sent a ton of packs to him and I believe he has only received 1 from what he says. I know of multiple members who have also sent stuff to him. JohnnyPotseed sent multiple things to him that also never arrived. I know because we both sent him even more to a new address. If the stuff never arrives than I don’t really want to keep sending it. It costs money to buy cards, flips, washers, get seeds and pay postage to send stuff that apparently does not get there. I have sent to a bunch of others in Brazil with no issue, only seems to never get to him. When he comes on saying he has no seeds for his next run 4 days after posting a pic of 5 separate strains that just arrived it does not feel very honest. Perhaps it’s just me and I am being a dick.

17 Likes

Someone needs to make a pic like this but with…
I can has SEEDS?

famous-cat-meme-which-started-and-launched-the-website-i-can-haz-cheezburger

6 Likes

I cannot take any credit, I am standing on the shoulders of giants, thank you for thinking of me! :smiley::+1: :green_heart:

5 Likes

I’ll have to double check in the morning but I’m fairly certain I’ve got enough Dosi Walker to send you a pack if you fuck with autos and I’d be more than happy to get em to someone who’d appreciate them

7 Likes

ask and you shall receive

9 Likes

@Berzerk, knock off the seed begging. This act is getting tired.

Folk, please reach out to me if this continues. Thanks.

19 Likes

That is most gracious of you, thank you! :pray:

Based on historical precedence, I’m starting to think this is my path.

4 Likes

Thank you @GanjaMa !
I am saving that!

4 Likes

Wow you’re quick!

I could not say no to that cat :rofl:

4 Likes