CannaRoot Tea and Coffee Brew šŸµ

I just use fresh picked leaves, donā€™t store leaves or juiceā€¦always have leaves :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Letā€™s light this candle.

Breakfast is served. I detect a hint of green flavour, more so than an equivalent quantity of baby spinach but itā€™s not overpowering. Delicious!

Any speculation on these leafy greens reducing cholesterol or heart disease? Asking for a friend

3 Likes

Not really, lol. A ziplock bag or tupperware in the fridge works fine for me.

I use them fresh too, but when I have to cut down multiple males at once, it can be quite a bit of material. Too much to juice at once.

Is that lemon meringue pie??! :drooling_face: lol
The smoothie looks delicious too.

:thinking: the doc said my cholesterol was a bit high around this time last year I thinkā€¦Iā€™ll find out if it changed on my next blood test. I consumed more leaf in the last year then I ever have before, so if it went down, that could be why.

2 Likes

Coconut cream pie. Why, what do you guys have for breakfast? :rofl:

I wonder if anyone has investigated the nutritional makeup of cannabis leaves. I wonder if they contain vitamin K and iron in similar quantities as spinach or kale.

ā€¦ Sorry to hijack the cannaroot tea thread :pray:

1 Like

Iā€™m also taking those raw caps now, took 6 already today, or was it 8 :thinking::sweat_smile: lmao, feelin some kinda way. Hard to describe, let me find a gif :joy:
taichi-exercise

Lmaoo. I never really have breakfastā€¦unless bulletproof coffee with cannabutter and infused mct oil count :grin:

I donā€™t know, but I think it could have higher quantities. It really is a superfood. My history is a bit rough, but didnā€™t they survive a famine in Australia solely on hemp leaves?

Lmao, itā€™s all good bro I think I jacked it first :rofl:

5 Likes

In the early 1800s, Australia was twice saved from famine by eating virtually nothing but hemp seed for protein and hemp leaves for roughage.

Australia and China both saved from famine by hemp.

http://www.hempfarm.org/Food.html

I did not know any of this information until today. Your comment spurned me into action, reading action.

Disasters and government policies throughout history have starved millions to their deaths. Armed with this knowledge and a modest collection of seeds (Thank you OG! :heart::pray:) Iā€™ll be ready for the next Holodomor, earthquake, or volcano to deprive my community of nutrition.

3 Likes

Next crop goals! :heart_eyes:
Thanks @Oldtimerunderground !

2 Likes

Thank you @lophophora.ca :pray:

Youā€™re most welcome @Pigeonman :grinning: I look forward to seeing your fruits, and roots!

2 Likes

I will be mixing it with some leaf this weekend, thanks again for sharing that @Gugumelo :pray::grinning:

5 Likes

Braggs Cider Vinegar works great for removing Uric Acid Deposits OTU, it has changed our lives.
We drink a tablespoon in a glass of Gingerale, 7UP, or Cranberry Juice. It has helped me immensely.
All Braggs Products are like weed, they make you feel good!

5 Likes

I love that stuff and drink it in some water a few times a week. I mix in a little cayenne pepper for a nice kick too.

I saw your post on adding some to the dogā€™s water for health benefits and couldnā€™t agree more, itā€™s great stuff.

7 Likes

This is a delicious brew! The bitterness of the yerba mate brings out the minty flavour I never knew weed trimmings could have.

I used a bunch of sugar leaves from my most recent trimming instead of regular fan leaves, whether or not this has any bearing on flavour I canā€™t say.

4 Likes

Leaves

Yerba

Roots

Combine

Brew!
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Delectable indeed! :grinning:

8 Likes

Once again the bar has been raised. You even have an animated brew gif. :tea:

On a side note, forty seven grams? How much tea do you drink!?

1 Like

Going to try the root tea and some fresh leaves. Never done either, thanks OTUG!

2 Likes

Great Thread.
Felling good in know a new form of benefit being roots.

2 Likes

Enough, lol. I used up all that blend I made :sob: haha

Cheers brother!
20220131_083340

Thank you @BERZERK :pray: you should try it sometime, tastes great :drooling_face:

6 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

3 Likes

Awesome thread! @Oldtimerunderground

Hereā€™s some scientific review to corroborate this method. You will Note one of the original proponents of such a brew is the man himself Pliny The Elder! Might you be channeling his spirit @Oldtimerunderground :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™d say thatā€™s pretty accurate.
:thinking: Have you seen my Odyssey grow from last year? Has the whole Greek/Roman mythology theme and everything :joy:

2 Likes