Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Could it be from @Slick1 ? Is that you Slick?

1 Like

Naw, itā€™s from @Nagel420 talking to him now in DM

5 Likes

Yup, thatā€™d be the black cream pollen. Funny slick got some today too!

4 Likes

is this the right place to admit publicly I had no idea there are free seeds in this place? I really didnt understand what seedsruns were and convinced myself i was missing something :slight_smile: - btw, no im not looking for free seeds. just early day stoner admissions.

5 Likes

loll If you ainā€™t looking for free seeds cuzā€¦youā€™re in the wrong place! hang out n get to know folks, cruise around the threads, maybe even make one yourself on some that youā€™re growing.
Lol there WILL be seeds flowing!

9 Likes

Thanks! I have a grow journal and a thread with my organized notes as well :slight_smile:

Right now im taking the time to cruise around the website :slight_smile: so if you have any threads you recommend, theyd be more than welcomed.

4 Likes

@antheis package arrived safely

1 Like

good to know

Public service announcement- label your shit everybody!

itā€™s bad for security to be posting pictures of packaging techniques, and on top of that, publicly identifying the senders and recipients.

So if you are mailing out seeds, please label your shit.

It may not be an issue for people in legal states but we canā€™t make that generalization because we have members from all over the world. We have even had a few from ā€œdeath sentenceā€ countries like the Philippines. (although I donā€™t think they are active any more.)

Iā€™m not trying to lecture or single anyone out, I just think this is something we should consider.

12 Likes

@Donnie
the apollo bx will be good day time weed and the jacalyn will be good night time weed. the jacalyn can be leafy but sheā€™s good meds so i can overlook that.

2 Likes

Holy Cow! lol Where to start?! There are so many damn good growers on here lol
Honestly? Iā€™d recommend damn near ā€¦ oh, lets just say the list would be too long! lol
If you go to the Indoor Growing topics, thereā€™s some beautiful Photos and Autos grows there! Same can be said for the Outdoor Grows topics., for photos as well as autos! lol Also thereā€™s the ā€˜crossoversā€™ that do both or in this case any combination of or all 4 indoor, outdoor, photo, autoā€¦like me! lol

5 Likes

lol Obviously directed at meā€¦ Well, I did cover the return address as well as my own. However, Iā€™m not as paranoid as others, sorry. I understand and agree with you cuz. Pardon my security breach lol

4 Likes

it happens all the time. I really wasnā€™t trying to single you out, or nagel. I just see people posting pictures of unlabeled seed packs and envelopes all the time. It wouldnā€™t be necessary if everybody labeled their genetics carefully.

I guess I am just kind of old school when it comes to security.
and it feels like good form to keep the genetics labeled clearly so there can be no doubt about what we are growing.

6 Likes

Sorry to sound dumb, but if I was to do a seed crossing in the future how do I do it without offending the original seller, I mean if I did a quick hack of 2 strains would this be a no-no? Or are the handouts specifically worked older lines that are no longer sold?

1 Like

Totally understand. It doesnā€™t get much more ā€˜old schoolā€™ than me! lol 3rd gen gorilla grower, looking over my shoulder for all my lifeā€¦ Iā€™m as ā€˜legit as it gitā€™ now, licensed grower in OK 3 yrs. and stoned more often than not. After a few years of this, Iā€™ve gotten super loose lol

SnoopDog ainā€™t got shit on me! :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I refer you to this post that many just ignore, lol.

5 Likes

This is our rule for the community co-op runs, only discontinued lines that need to be preserved or building block lines with no claims of authorship are eligible for the co-op.

Aside from that, basically anything you make is up to you. Personally I always try to honor the intent and ethics of the original breeder.

2 Likes

I got completely sidetracked. lol I also meant to say for folks to label the stuff sent. makes things so much easier lol

Iā€™m not singling out you @Nagel420, a lot of folks forget to do it. Hell, I think I even did it once or twice when I first started sending out stuff here.

And weā€™re always seeing someone post the ā€˜anyone knowā€™ pic of mystery packs lol

2 Likes

Good point, guess I figured pollen was less common, but still labeling it isnā€™t a bad ideaā€¦

If they identify bubble wrap as my technique, lol, my other 3d printed eBay sales are gonna raise some eyebrows lolā€¦

Appreciate the concern and comments and will be sure to label better in the future. BTW. Lol this was popping my cherry on sending genetics :slight_smile: so ya caught me early enough to change habits before they become habits lol

5 Likes

Alrighty, Iā€™m getting offline to spend time with my sweetheart. You good folks of the OGneverse have a wonderful day/morning/evening/night, whereever you may be!!
Cyas tomorrow

7 Likes