Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Wtf lol why is this hame bone so ripped. Freaking hilarious.

1 Like

Hey all, ordered this fertigation manager yesterday, anyone have any experience with it or the company?

7 Likes

Nobody heard of these?

2 Likes

Sorry noā€¦ Iā€™m doing DIY version of the same idea lol

4 Likes

Cool bud. I was going to eat up a diy and got the pump but this thing caught my eye. Can give each a different solution and different amount as each pot has itā€™s own pump. Also has full wifi app control and the ability to add digital scales and another pump unit for waste. Have no idea how well it will work but it is intriguing. Love the distribution rings as well. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Haha sweet. Thatā€™s way more advanced then mine lol

My idea is this

Connect these all together and have an ā€œManually operated auto waterā€ all plants get same water amount.

4 Likes

thanks for the backstory and pics of the new dog did the old owners inject em with roids jeez that 8 pack lol the second pic is meme worthy of so many situations. glad you didnt give up after the first bite as many would have and put her to sleepā€¦ now she has the love and care deserved :+1:

1 Like

I have an 8 pack like that!
I just donā€™t want to make others feel bad about their own bodies so I make sure to be 20 lbs overweight at all times to keep them covered up. Iā€™m very considerate of others in that way.
:lying_face: :wink:

7 Likes

Yep lol I know that feeling cuz! I keep my 8pack covered with a layer of fat also. :rofl: :rofl:

Arenā€™t we the ā€˜considerate onesā€™??

3 Likes

Oh Snap! lol They went and put the timer back on the thread! Oh wellā€¦

You are correct sir!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Anyone recognize the EBay taped, bubble wrapped. package in a blue plastic shipping envelope?

Says from New Jersey

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that packaging before just canā€™t remember from who.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure I got who it is now lol I just went back through my DMs a bit more thoroughly than the first timeā€¦

1 Like

Could it be from @Slick1 ? Is that you Slick?

1 Like

Naw, itā€™s from @Nagel420 talking to him now in DM

5 Likes

Yup, thatā€™d be the black cream pollen. Funny slick got some today too!

4 Likes

is this the right place to admit publicly I had no idea there are free seeds in this place? I really didnt understand what seedsruns were and convinced myself i was missing something :slight_smile: - btw, no im not looking for free seeds. just early day stoner admissions.

5 Likes

loll If you ainā€™t looking for free seeds cuzā€¦youā€™re in the wrong place! hang out n get to know folks, cruise around the threads, maybe even make one yourself on some that youā€™re growing.
Lol there WILL be seeds flowing!

9 Likes

Thanks! I have a grow journal and a thread with my organized notes as well :slight_smile:

Right now im taking the time to cruise around the website :slight_smile: so if you have any threads you recommend, theyd be more than welcomed.

4 Likes