Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

We shall seeā€¦Iā€™ll settle for fat and frosty.

1 Like

LOL. Wouldnā€™t we all @Eagles009!
But, bananasā€¦ yup Iā€™ll just smoke that and after I get the munchies Iā€™ll just have some banana pudding!
:yum:

1 Like

Dont you have some of those banana autos? The one girl I grew out did have a smell reminiscent of banana.

1 Like

Hereā€™s my new favorite T-shirt. My wife gave me this because Iā€™m a huge fan of science fiction and fantasy literature. There and Back Again (The Hobbit) was my first real addiction to reading.

Anyone else have a favorite T-shirt or cap that is pot related?
Letā€™s see them!

5 Likes

Yeah! Those are going to get popped for sure! My wife said so, soā€¦ yep. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those that said they were interested in the Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno hermie seed or the mwcb pheno x c99 hereā€™s the link so I can keep up with who all wanted them

That shirtā€¦ Is amazing! I must find one of my own! :+1: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to salvage a couple or more!!! :sunglasses: :hugs: :flushed: :pray:

1 Like

Okay, thinking out loud.

Would there be any interest in a group buy here?

I did the math and it makes sense if the promos theyā€™re offering me apply.

I got a ā€œbuy two packs, get one freeā€ email and asked if it applies to this. Am waiting for a response.

Each pre-order contains 2 packs of each strain, so ā€œbuy 2 get one freeā€ would be 6 of each strain total.

In the meantime if 5 people want inā€¦

$93.80 + shipping and taxes and crap gets you 7 packs of seeds.

Kona Gold

Maui Wowie

Hawaiian Elephant

Maui Mango Diesel

Hawaiian Bloodline

Caramel Kona Coffee Kush

'98 Aloha White Widow FEMINIZED

Anyone?

1 Like

Another smoky blue haze day today . Worst smoke then weā€™ve had all summer house totally closed up and it still stinks of smoke .
Gotta be tough on people with lung problems canā€™t see them even stepping outside in conditions like this.

2 Likes

Where does a fish keep his money?

ā€¦ The river bank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Was gonna say sand bank

1 Like

It was like that here on the west most of the summer, all the forest fires around this year. :mask:

1 Like

just saw a car fire near my house, there was smoke everywhere. at first i thought i had a bulb burning or something but then looked out the windows and damn there was a lot of smoke. 4 firefighters spraying it down.

3 Likes

So the Meph lab is chugging along! I need to mix my STS this weekend because the strawberry nuggets are showing preflowers. From left to right, back to front:

Strawberry Nuggets x2 (26 days), Skywalker (16 days)
Skywalker, Mango Sky F1, Double Grape (all at 3 days)

8 Likes

Hows everyone doing today

5 Likes

Fine we are! Or, cracking!!! :crazy_face: :hugs: :flushed: :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Always good to hear lol

1 Like

Any 1 ever use agricultural organics