Pua Mana 'Ohana Seedbank

I’ve been following the marijuana drama between the greyskull seeds pirates and the pua mana ohana 1st hawaiian seedbank over on instagram.

The pua mana breeders got fed up with all the forum disrespect so they called out the greyskull seeds guys on instagram and they never showed up to back up all of the talk they have been doing on these forums.

I am a member over on 420 Magazine and used to frequent the old Overgrow site. Pua mana has been a member over on 420 mag since 2016. I followed them on social media and have seen only good results from growers who ran their genetics.

Here is a link to a side by side seed comparison of nirvana Maui Waui and pua mana Maui Wowie from seed:

It’s a pretty good read and has real info about how the pua mana company conducts business.

Here is another thread in the science category where the pua mana ohana seed bank break down how to grow Hawaiian buds properly indoors:

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/how-to-create-an-hawaiian-style-grow-environment.450630/

These breeders definitely know their stuff if you read their work you will see.

I have been watching them for a few years now and like what they are doing.

I would be upset too if I worked as hard as these folks on preserving old strains and sharing hidden Hawaiian history just to be disrespected on forums by people who had never even run their gear.

After reading pua mana articles and reading all the threads the greyskull pirates put online to attack their business it is pretty obvious what went down with this scenario.

Here is the link to their instagram where the breeder battle went down:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlIcksdBKGm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ou13mm1agkg4

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlRYoHBhnNo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14kncr3802sp7

Got some good laughs from the breeder battle forum fight.

The fake dreads hashtag is classic!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlTlum6hDyJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v3fesre4e1fs

Pua Mana Ohana on Instagram:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.instagram.com/puamanapakalolo/%3Fhl%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwiC6a-9zcjcAhVIMd8KHarlATQQjjgwAHoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2wCrS9DUIOUfvhGKwpY-r5

Hope this helps you folks see the light.

Cheers!

1 Like

Funniest thread ever:

Flawless Victory

1 Like

Please no more . . . I beg you. . .drop it✌

5 Likes
2 Likes

Hahah nice. . . There are so many other awesome threads to read and comment on. . .this is NOT one of those threads, trust me on this one. Thanks bro -H-

1 Like

No doubt but this one bothers me seeing all the hate from people who have not even done business with them is pretty weak.

Remember when you had to actually try both Coke & Pepsi before you could start saying which one sucks?

Now people just look at the can & say they tasted the soda inside?

I loved the thread over on Hip Forums where the pua mana ohana called out the greyskull pirates for 7/10 international dab day and they ran from that fight too.

All that talk no walk?

Punk pakalolo pirates is right!

Have a great night brother!

2 Likes

I’ve never ran Pua Mana 'Ohana seeds nor have i seen anyone on OverGrow run any so unless he’s going to send me some testers to grow log on here then I don’t want coke or pepsi, I’ll stick with water thanks
Loaʻa ka pō nui

4 Likes

This guy clearly has some mental issues … :thinking:

Another week, another Pua Mana incarnation banned :nerd:

11 Likes

This reminds me of a spider mite infestation.

9 Likes

I have a pack of Maui Wowie seeds that I will run in a couple of weeks. Be patient and let’s see what grows.

6 Likes

I knew someone had some seeds from them I just didn’t remember it was you @buzzmobile. . . I’ll be waiting patiently :v:

2 Likes

I am genuinely interested to see what quality of plant results from the seeds. @buzzmobile would you do a diary to let us know?

5 Likes

That is my interest as well, @MicroDoser. I will make a dedicated thread for these beans.
Not too much longer, @Hoodini.

5 Likes

I don’t know anyone on the islands who has grown Pua Mana, just a lot of ppl who never got seeds they paid for. I would love for them to be legit and actually have all the stuff they say they do but I’ve never seen it.

4 Likes

oh, you found the pua mana ohana thread here. yerks! it’s an interesting read through, although if you’re just interested in weed and seeds, it’s not gonna be found in this thread. there is some out there drama though, but it’s since been tamped down.

thanks for providing your perspective @Sodapop. i hope this doesn’t start another flare up of wild back-and-forth on this seedbank.

2 Likes

If it does, I’m sorry to the community and I’ll take all the flack for starting it up again. I myself have looked at the seedbank tons and just have never felt confident putting in a purchase.

1 Like

i think one person is super happy… im openminded, so, i always like to defend what is, even if something bad happend like not sending seeds, that of corse super bad… but yeah

1 Like

I ran a few of their products. They were nice, but I never felt they were from the islands.
I had bought island weed once. It came to me sealed up in a pineapple can, labeled and all.
I got it from a friend in Dolton Ill. around 1980 81 or so. He had a friend at Dole.
Paying $250.00 is todays world is nothing, in 1980, a freaking fortune.

Pau’s work does not live up to that even remotely.
I can not really complain about the gear I got, except the Kona Gold, was just rubbish, working 3 beans at a time, none cracked. I told them about it, and got sent another grip, but they were shit to.

MW was ok, I’ll see if I can find some pics.
98Aloha was very nice gear.

98 aloha plant.
aloha98ww 11 30 2018 d
CarmelKonaCoffeeCookies

MW buds
MW 11 11 2018 004
10 31 2018 c big budded MW head falls over

6 Likes

I’m happy to see you got something out of it. It’s sad hearing that especially since they vulture off the culture a lot. Idk if they’re Hawaiians but as a native Hawaiian born and raised on homestead kine, it’s a shame they aren’t doing better.

6 Likes

can you give us any perspective on what you’ve found to be the best hawaiian bud you’ve been able to get your hands on?

1 Like