Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Thereā€™s a video of a cop trying to comprehend HOW this kid had no idea of the level of fuckery that COULD have happened. A level so severe that you donā€™t, just DONā€™T even go there if you have both self-respect and respect for others.

The second time I hit 120, I also slowed down and took a jughandle to make a turn. Cop was sitting up the street doing radar. If I went to the next jughandle, I could imagine he woulda looked at his radar and been like WTF. Believe it or not, thats what prompted me to do the math on distance travelled. Figuring on the cop would take 1-2 seconds to realize, then I would be XX mile away, HOLY CRAP. that was itā€¦ Ya donā€™t think about it the first timeā€¦

2 Likes

Slid sideways across a bridge one wet rainy night at around 90 mph come around the corner lost traction in a 74 cortina European sports car . Jumped a hwy in that same car at a high rate of speed one night stepped out the paces 75 plus feet airborne till touch down broke the exhaust manifold in half that night.

Surprisingly Iā€™m still around all the dumb shit Iā€™ve done . I blame it on the 70ā€™s and imported weed and hash.

6 Likes

One of my good friends is in a COPS episode running from them in a white Shelby Daytona. Itā€™s so funny.

8 Likes

Hey @Nagel420 this was the birth of speed skateboarding in my city (1980), and we created it! At least around in Brazil! Wasnā€™t really bragging, a broken foot was the reward of such endeavor!! :flushed: :hugs:

1 Like

lol, im busting your chopsā€¦

Youā€™d probably love my buddys creation then. Seriously crazy stuff (I surfed when I was younger, NO WAY I would get on that thing!)

2 Likes

Wish I had taken a video but in west Seattle thereā€™s a hill that leads you to the flaunt Leroy bridge an if you throttle your motorcycle right you can jump a 1 lane road, land on the next hill an do it on the next jump lol or hill / road your going uo hill an about 60 to 70 its bad ass like a dirt bike lol

I was 16 in 1965, in a hot corvette, hot as in stolen lol ā€¦ Went through downtown Myrtle Beach, clocked at 120 the lowest I hit. Does that count in the ā€˜crazy shitā€™ column?

It was on a Sunday afternoon in Feb. nothing was open. lol That town rolls up the sidewalks in the winter since it was totally a tourist trap town, seasonal only. I got very lucky!

And NO, lol I wasnā€™t the one stole it, but when the guy that DID steal it ā€˜gaveā€™ it to meā€¦ oh, I knew.

Iā€™m sure everyone knows about how it ended, lol the cop chasing me did a pitstop maneuver, I was in the hospital 3 daysā€¦

9 Likes

Ole JohnnyLeadFoot at it again!

1 Like

56 years ago doesnā€™t quite qualify for ā€˜at it againā€™!! :rofl: :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1:

There was never an ā€˜againā€™ after thatun cuz!

Oh sure, lol Iā€™d do 100+ now and then, on my Harley or car/truckā€¦ but no cop chases at high speeds lol

4 Likes

Who all has ran into the 3 node mutant plants? I have only found 2 ever.

Ran into one about 11 years ago and it was a male, hoping this one will be a female heh.

7 Likes

Pretty cool!
I found 4 in my current 2x4 tent run
Hereā€™s a lifesaver, I call it node master haha
I too hope this one is female

Some will grow out of it, usually clones from such plants will grow normally. Then there are ā€œtrueā€ whorled phyllotaxy that no matter what will grow in triples even quads

7 Likes

Always pretty cool to see things like that indeed.

3 Likes

I had one that turned out to be a male. It did grow out of it though. :pensive:
It was pretty interesting though.
Was the slowest growing runt I had ever seen though. :laughing:

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah this ones not too bad, but the 3 others are impressively slow and runty

1 Like

BOG Grape Punch

BOGs take

8 Likes

Interesting. I love seeing any plant mutation honestly, makes things more mystical heh.

6 Likes

@bassman5420 i have a ā€œChristmas cookiesā€ going right now that started out looking crazy and sheā€™s a beeeeaaast! I didnā€™t have to top her or anything. She just grew like she was ready for a mainline lol I just spread her out and let her grow. 3gal coco and sheā€™s owning it. Iā€™ll have to get a pic tomorrow.

But for nowā€¦ look at my little treasure I found in my Ewok x CDLC auto. I found one banana at the very end of flower. I wonder if itā€™s viable.

This is the plant right before chop

13 Likes

That bean looks like it has a little brown in it? Lol who knowsā€¦ idk how long it had been working on it. I found it in there about week 7 of flower. It was already poking out of that calyx. I guess it wouldnā€™t hurt to try it :woman_shrugging: I chopped this plant at day 90 from seed w exactly 9 weeks of flower. I thought she was good looking. It would be nice to have a copy of her :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s worth a shot Iā€™d say it should grow into another plant similar to what you grew. Just curious what did you get for weight off that plant ?

1 Like