Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

It was @MoBilly
The fastest bike Iā€™ve ever owned. Power that must be respected, or else. I never dropped her.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been out of likes for close to 10HOURS

How do you people even live like this LOL

3 Likes

I know a guy. You can have all you want, just donā€™t miss a payment @Mithridate !
Not one!
:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

I know the same guy! he gives discounts for automatic billing, right? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hahaha I see what you did there :wink:

Different guy. This guy donā€™t do banks.
:wink:

1 Like

Wow I think so! I never had on but did ride with someone quite fast a number of time, yeah nothing like it! I go 45 in my boat it feels like a hundred!

1 Like

Iā€™m out of likes @keene but :green_heart:.
A friend of mine does bass tournaments. He took me out on his rig a while back. When he got going I leaned out and looked at the underside. Only about six inches of the hull was touching water just in front of the props. He said ā€œWeā€™re doing 70 MPH!ā€. Thatā€™s crazy IMHO!
Iā€™m going to stick to my 17 ā€™ v-bottom aluminium fishing boat with my 20 horse Evinrude thank you very much!

4 Likes

@Slick1
This is in Seattle I rode for 2 yrs straight no.matter what . I only owned a bike for yrs, Iā€™m from calif so Iā€™m used to splitting lanes .
This is downtown after pouring rain from Tacoma about a hr ride splitting lanes.
This is my gsxr 600 putting out 140 hp
Its to fast for bieng 50 next yr.
Now my lady has a line drawn. It has to be sold for a slow low an loud Harley

5 Likes

Nothing like my old Corvette or 67 camero
We always street raced in Sylmar calif

3 Likes

I hate seeing shit like that.

A few years ago some rich saudi exchange student in a new mercedes decided to do some ā€œarab driftingā€ on a busy street lined with small businesses. Killed a 14 year old girl and injured 5 other pedestrians.

(Arab drifting is fishtailing on a straight road by flooring the accelerator while riding the brake. itā€™s absolutely idiotic.)

3 Likes

Thatā€™s commitment!

2 Likes

Or stoopid

1 Like

those cars were epic. I had subaruā€™s competitor for the 3000gt, skyline, and supra. the SVX. In terms of layout and technology it was most similar to the skyline. It was heavy, more of a muscle car than the stealth.

Completely stock, it buried the needle on the 160 mile an hour speedometer. It was steady as a rock at those speeds. That was not on public roads of course, it was a loooong runway in the california desert. I think they used it for b-52s or military cargo planes back in the 60s.

The SVX was unique because of its aerodynamics. It actually felt more stable once the downforce hooked up at around 90 miles an hour, and the faster you went, the more grip you had.

That car was nuts. It did not feel great at low speeds though.

2 Likes

haha that with that piece of leather over your eyes you look a little like BatManuel.

3 Likes

Old saying fits here I believe cuz lol ā€˜any male animal can grow hair on itā€™s chest, it take a man to keep it worn offā€™ā€¦

erā€¦was that ā€˜sexistā€™? if I offend, I apologizeā€¦but damn it, I thought it was funny! :rofl: :crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not really. It happens. Seeds arenā€™t illegal. The ones that took from you are. Lol tax man. They stole your seeds. Lol

1 Like

She needs sunscreen on her face. Donā€™t you agree!!! Man thatā€™s scary and hairy.

Annnnd my daughter just tested positive for covid :woman_facepalming: Poor baby :weary:

3 Likes