Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Paybacks to telescammers!

2 Likes

I swear Iā€™m gonna get one of those air horn in a can deals and when they start their scamming crap blow that sumbitch right in their ear.

1 Like

It must really suck to be in a position where you have to try and scam people for a living.

1 Like

Yes I agree, lowest of low. My IPhone says scam call and does not answer, I block caller, delete number never answer any of them, I am however, long retired and pretty much know who will call me.

1 Like

Now we can play pretty much any sound or effect we want just using our computer, I guess I might just play a big old fart and see how they like that

2 Likes

My dad is bald and Iā€™m a ballbuster so he heard about it a lot growing up. I always wanted to change the AOL thing to say ā€œYou have mailā€¦pattern baldnessā€.

2 Likes

I happened to notice this in a recent simpsons episode:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve decided I want to create a new strain.

I have no idea what genetics Iā€™ll use, I just have a name.

I want to call it:

ā€œCandygram for Mongoā€.

8 Likes

Some Candy strain (e.g. Candy Rain) x some mango strain (e.g. Mango haze) = ā€œCandygram for Mangoā€ (you can make it sound right depending on how you pronounce mango)

1 Like

JUST A REMINDER FOLKS, FOR THOSE THAT HAVENā€™T SEEN IT Iā€™M DOING A SEED GIVEAWAY FOR PARALYZED MONSTER, A CROSS OF FRANKENSTEIN X PPP.
GO TO THE CIRCUS AND POST, IF YOUā€™RE INTERESTED!

5 Likes

People will regret missing this awesome opportunity.

2 Likes

There will be so much Frankenstein coming to life!!! People will think itā€™s zombie apocalypse!!!

2 Likes

I can grow a cure :wink:

6 Likes

Here is my Christmas cactus in full flower.

Itā€™s either a few months older or younger than I as it was my Fatherā€™sā€¦ Iā€™m 40 BTW. :wink:
(45cm across x 35cm deep x 25cm tall from soil in pot; itā€™s trunk is WOOD now itā€™s so old.)

13 Likes

I have one much like that one. Wife calls it a Thanksgiving Cactus. We put it outside in a shaded spot and water and feed when needed. Then around Halloween we bring her inside and spray for bugs. About 2 weeks later the buds are already pink. They are now opening up like yours. Really pretty cactus.

3 Likes

There are two of those one has the red flowers and the other is white flower, Iā€™ve heard them both called Christmas Cactus

2 Likes

Hereā€™s ours also blooming .

5 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
ACTUALLYā€¦ AFTER THINKING ABOUT ITā€¦ ANYONE ON THE LIST CAN DM ME THEIR ADDY INFO AS THEY READ THIS. Iā€™LL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHEN I HAVE IT DOWN, SO THEY CAN DELETE, AFTER I ACKOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THE INFO.

THIS WILL GIVE ME A BIT OF A JUMP ON GETTING THE ENVELOPED ADDRESSED
:crazy_face: :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

Iā€™m already packing the flips lol

6 Likes

If everyone used Privnote then you wouldnā€™t have to message anyone back to delete. Just a thought to make it easier on you.

3 Likes

Happy 4:20pm everyone!!! (Everyone in my timezone that is)

2 Likes