Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Anyone ever flower autos under MH? If so was it decent?

Can I say happy 8:40!? That’s me!!! :flushed: :pray: :rofl:

Only if you smoke twice as much…

4 Likes

CMH if that counts

I would say it surpassed “decent” :wink:

11 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
Only 32 slots left open folks, so if you’re interested in running these seeds I’m offering… you might want to go get on the list!

5 Likes

Can I get in twice??? Hawhaw.
I just assume there are many that know not what they miss.

I would love to be in, but I would feel entirely to guilty. For so many years, decades, I have grown the one single plant. Then about a year or two back, I started getting seeds from a couple people here. I have such a beautiful selection, that I appreciate beyond words, of seeds now. And, I have only grown 2 other strains out of them. :flushed:
But, as my wife just said “Hey baby, let’s pop some new seeds again” to which I responded…“You bet, go thru the jars and pickem out”…so, I guess we do grow them, just at a very slow pace. And that, is why I would be guilt ridden :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Never feel that way cuz, if you wanna try these, with no date to grow, lol just post in my circus thread

5 Likes

Looks great, not the same kind of light though just regular old mh.

1 Like

Just letting everyone know in case you missed it! Enter a picture in one of four categories!

3 Likes

Some seeds about to go out on free seeds thread, may want to stroll over :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m finally a “regular” trust level 3
thanks guys :facepunch: :heart:

13 Likes

Way to go @Brokehoe , thanks for being an active part of the community. OG is lucky to have you. Sorry, can’t like your post for 13 more hours.

3 Likes

All good I’m trying to get that “like” count raised myself.

2 Likes

Sorry bud but there is no raise now that you are a regular without being promoted to leader. That said, you are on your way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AT NOON TOMORROW, THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS FOLKS!!! I WANNA SEND THESE BEANS OUT! SO COME ON IN AND SIGN UP ASAP, PLEASE! :wink: :+1: :pray:

7 Likes

For people that are trying to sign up for this, where would one sign up for this giveaway? :thinking:
If it’s not a secret.

Johnny’s? On the Circus Thread of course!

6 Likes

:ok_hand: i would like to hear about all the Americans that moved alotbof that canad bud
Aka BC bud
Some of it had that hydro taste so bad .
But they always sent work to us, I got it in North Seattle an took the train to burbank in l.a
The starlight train had a magician and a cocktail maker that I became good friends with .
You coukd get a private cabin on the train for 250 straight trip
The good old days sealed then powdered talc powder all over then sealed over that
Bam an done

1 Like

good evening everyone.

1 Like