Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

like someone else said Iā€™d contact Lennox and ask

1 Like

Hey, it will be nice when we can openly talk like so many on OG can do now. But hey, I still canā€™t believe our favorite plant is finally getting recognition for the magic that it is.

I always went to hydro stores going back to mid 80ā€™s. You just did it for cash, no names. I started with a 400 watt Metal halide, then a 1000 watt MH. From there I went to two 600 watt HPS for flowering. Amazing results. Added LED recently but still think it isnā€™t powerful enough to run without the HPS.

I asked the most knowledgeable man I know :wink: my old man.

He said: it will do both, but not as a stand alone. Youā€™ll need a thermopump outside yadi yada.

I canā€™t use it for what I wanted.
Anybody want it ? 2.50$ itā€™s yours :laughing::rofl:

4 Likes

$2.50 shipped? I donā€™t even need it but thatā€™s a deal right there!

2 Likes

EC10Q3-15 Furnace-Electric/15kW/3Ton

LENNOX EC10Q3-15-2 15KW 2-3 TON ELECTRIC FURNACE 208-240/60/1

So the Model EC10Q3-20-1 has a 20kW electric heater.

https://www.repairclinic.com/ProductDetail/1235335

ā€œI have a Lennox EC10Q3-20-1 furnace with heat pump. Furnace is off meaning, room temperature is at desired level and the unit is not operating but there is still heat coming from the warm air plenum, with a slight buring smell. Appears heating element is not shutting off?ā€

https://www.justanswer.com/hvac/8y2d5-lennox-ec10q3-20-1-furnace-heat-pump-furnace.html

Here is the Chat help,
Welcome! How can I help with your HVAC question?

Me - Is there a manual available for a Model EC10Q3-20-1?

Pearl Wilson, HVAC Technicianā€™s Assistant -Who makes your appliance? How old is it?

Me -Sorry, Lennox. I am just helping out another person, I gather 15-20 years old

Pearl Wilson, HVAC Technicianā€™s Assistant - How long has this been going on with your LENNOX appliance? What have you tried so far?

Me - It is not currently connected

Pearl Wilson, HVAC Technicianā€™s Assistant - Is there anything else the Appliance Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that theyā€™ll be able to help you.

Me - This is a program, right?

Pearl Wilson, HVAC Technicianā€™s Assistant - OK. Got it. Iā€™m sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer for only CA$5 (fully-refundable). While youā€™re filling out that form, Iā€™ll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I can ship it to the front lawn, 30 feet away 2 kicks and a squint lolol

300$ at the scrap yard thatā€™s a deal

1 Like

Electric furnace with heat pump.

1 Like

IF you add the thermopump
I did say it looked like heat pump lol but site said furnace

2 Likes

Wow this is some next level helpful right here! Very cool of you. :beers:

2 Likes

My heat pump is nearly the same only 12 kilowatts. There is a furnace and outside a fan and radiator heat exchanger.

The furnace part is just called a furnace.

@Mithridate
Mine will do heat and cool, and like a de humidifier it will create water when on that function so you need a a hole in your floor to allow it to drain.

When itā€™s too cold to get heat out of the air, mine is minus 12 as its 17 years old, the new ones are much better working to minus 25, before it kicks into the 12 kilowatts of auxiliary heat. It has 3 big metal springs that heat up and the air flows through those.

Is exspensive to run in auxiliary mode so when it does that, I shut it down, and use quartz infra red heaters which are cheaper to run. We only get about 14 days through winter usually late Jan early Feb when it drops below minus 12 so itā€™s not too bad, just have to check the weather forecast for the nightly lows, so it doesnā€™t switch overy during the night.

That burning smell may be dust or something else on the auxiliary heater coils burning off.

1 Like

The way I look at it slap my hand and give me the fine to many great areas ā€¦
Stores r now selling 25-50-100 dollar stickers and it comes with a free bag

They legalized it and have said nothing more about it since

1 Like

I was thinking along those lines lately. Weā€™ve never really allowed them to control all of us. And now, there are so many of us. We will overgrow them. We are the future.

1 Like

The reservations have despensary on every corner already! One giving free pot with a fill up on gas. Been selling for months now. I understand the hesitation but highly doubt anyone gives shit about us growing small scale in our homes. Likely most of growers have been doing it for years anyway!

2 Likes

Itā€™s marijuana man ā€¦

On the positive note I have seen a lot of bust involving heroine fetnol hard drugs wich is awesome in my eyes leave us potheads alone !

1 Like

Amen why Iā€™m more willing to get involved with a community like OG now

1 Like

I just wrote todays date at 12:21
12/2/21

Besides my early history with incarceration (felony-marijuana?), Iā€™ve had several close calls over the years. One of my friendā€™s son-in-law was arrested (more than 10 years ago now) for transporting weed from Canada to upper NYState through the woods in backpacks. The feds showed up at his door 5 years after he did the deed. One of the other guys had gotten pinched and turned him in for that 5 year old crime. They (feds) did their usual double talk about the other guy said you did it, etc. and when they told him being honest with them would be to his benefit, he admitted all. He got like 8 years but got out after 5. I wonā€™t mention the other reasons in public. Youā€™re no doubt right about no one really caring about seeds anymore but the paranoia is hard to escape.

4 Likes

Old man at work says everything gets better after you become boring

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a journal going so I thought Iā€™d ask hereā€¦ I found some bud rot on one of my thickest colas. Cut it off and threw it out. That was last night. I went ahead and chopped the whole plant today Bc I didnā€™t want it to spread if there was some left I couldnā€™t see. How can I make sure thereā€™s no spores on the rest? Should I do peroxide/water wash? What would u guys do? Any advice is appreciated.

1 Like