Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

2 month ago I lite that stupid thing they call a crutch lol @BigMike55

1 Like

@DougDawson hereā€™s a online pic very similar to the ones I buy. They are dirt cheap. image

4 Likes

Just looking at them now, trippy. I have a longer one of those from way back but this is cool. Thanks.

1 Like

Just an old stonerā€™s thoughts. I went to a gathering recently and my grand daughter whipped out a joint that was cone shaped with a cardboard tip in it. I was amazed. Now, I have been, for several years, hiding my cannabis use and growing from everyone. Not one person knew of it until about 3 months ago or so. I have been using the same bong for years. Works perfect for me. So thats what I use. I have heard of people mixing with tobacco. taking the insides out of a cigar and packing it with cannabisā€¦ I know nothing of dabs or vaping or rosin. When I saw that joint I had to inspect that thing.

8 Likes

@BigMike55
Did you not hot knife back in the day off tge stove or fire :fire:

5 Likes

Pretty amazing, the amount of smoking gadgets (and gimmicks) that have emerged as all the states start to legalize. Iā€™m a fairly young fellow myself and I still find my self in awe at the new ways people come up with to enjoy cannabis. Always something new in the smoke shops everything I visit it seems.

3 Likes

It looks like a short One-Hitter.

3 Likes

It essentially is, Iā€™ve used one hit pipes as a tip in a pinch that works fine as well but looks kind of goofy.

1 Like

I still have a couple setā€™s of burnt butter knives that get pulled out from time to time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Or this 1 from the 1980s

3 Likes

My kids were giving me shit a long time ago for not putting filters in joints. They also thought my joints were rolled shit in general. Anyway they bought me a joint rolling thing and filters and papers last Xmas.
And a nice grinder.

5 Likes

Used for What???

1 Like

Hash hits off the stove! Cut off a 2l bottle and let her rip

5 Likes

@Floyd My second one also was giving me shit! Saying all his friends used filters!! I donā€™t!! :expressionless: :rofl:

1 Like

If youā€™re talking about my filter up there; iā€™ve been doing that for over 20+ years. I cut a strip of a business card, make a series of soft-bends to great a ā€œgrateā€ that I then use the last part of the card to wrap it. This goes into the end and when you let go it unfurls and binds in place with friction.

Nothing gets into your mouth, and if you twist the top you can flick it against a wall and pick it up and smoke it no problem. I got sick and tired of my joints getting smashed in mosh pits so I taught myself to over build them.

4 Likes

Take one knife, touch it to a small piece of hash and it sticks. Now squish between the 2 knives. Just a simple way to smoke hash.

9 Likes

Got a pack of RAW Cones right in front of me. Lazy mans way to roll (or, for those like me who cant roll for shit and use a prerolled cone or machine).

Mixing tobacco in. Europeans do it ALL the time (was in every joint I smoked in Utila that a european rolled). A few friends (usually ex cig smokers) have done it, but I dont like the taste of tobacco in my weedā€¦

Dabs and rosin? Now weā€™re getting into the new tech territory. Vapes Iā€™m still on the fence about with additives, but making rosin / oil, hell, we did that with everclear 20 years ago and used hot nails and a drinking straw to suck up the wisps of smoke. Its just gotten SO much more refined with these new processesā€¦ (btw, I ordered a rosin press, it will be here next weekā€¦ WHOOT!)

My buddy up the street has one, and that thing is a sneaky killerā€¦ You donā€™t feel much then BAMā€¦ Yeahā€¦ I like when he brings that thing out :smiley:

1 Like

We are way behind the times. lol

2 Likes

I still have the knives we used when I was a teenager. My mom passed away and they were in her kitchen drawer. She was using those burnt knives for about 45years. lol
She didnt smoke. lol
Burnt lips and chins when the knives slipped.

2 Likes

I wish you all an Amazingly Hot and Happy 2022!!!

4 Likes