Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Oh yeah, there are many permanent scars out there, lol.

1 Like

Seeing that pic brought back memories Ill tell you. lol

1 Like

26 oz whiskey bottle froze then drop a steel bearing ball in it take it to the sink give it a shake the bottom of the bottle should break clean . There’s your hooter fire up the knives and get baked.
Careful you don’t black out at the stove seen many heavy smokers take a dive.

1 Like

Yes, did the same thing. Before plastic bottles.

Moroccan, Lebanese hash back in the 70s. Knife tokes, memories

1 Like

We used to do the same thing with a rock, a dime or whatever else we could find. Didn’t freeze it first thought. The hole was at the bottom but in the side of the bottle. Than a piece of hash flattened and dropped on a cigarette and you have bottle tokes :slight_smile: I think one of my favorites when there was a group was to roll a chimney, any of you know what I mean by that? Was done with hash.

3 Likes

We also stuck a pin threw a piece of cardboard then stick a chunk of hash on the pin light it up cover with a 12 oz glass wait till the glass got full tip the cardboard suck up the glass of smoke .

4 Likes

:grin: oh yeah, those were great.

1 Like

Driving down the road smoking hash off the cars cig lighter try doing that today good luck finding something that still installs a cigarette lighter on the dash .

6 Likes

Burnt my tongue more than a few times hot knifing. Went over to my cousin’s place for a dinner. No knife that was not blackened. Always had an alligator clip to use and hold the end of the joint when it got too small to hold. Filters? Heck, smoke it right to the end. I have grown stuff that would be unseen back in the day (70-80’s), but seemed to get more wasted then. I seem to get a better high now of the pot when I mix two different varieties or add a little that has CBD.

3 Likes

Same sort of idea. If you roll the hash out into a strip and wrap it around a pen or pencil, than slide it off you get a little tube. Than put the pin through it and light only the bottom. The smoke draws up the chimney and puts out a good thick stream of smoke. Than it is just passed from person to person. Well normally you got in a circle, one person held it and just moved it in front of each person. Good times :wink:

4 Likes

lol I used to have that rig, it worked ok

You could get pulled over back in the day and be baked but if they didn’t find dope in the car. It would be get you next time,

1 Like

Cousin driving down a gravel road at 60 mph in a small car. Too bumpy to be able to pass the joint back and forth. So my cousin plants his hand with the joint onto the ceiling of the car, I do the same and then we move our hands next to each other to pass off the joint. I was lightly shitting myself over it but still took a toke and passed it on. It was a mess of a weekend.

1 Like

Folks I’m off!!! See you next year!!! Have fun!!!

6 Likes

Have a great new years! Brazilian style.

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker

4 Likes

I was in the wedding party of a friend and had a nice knife burn on my lip from hot knifing. Takes me back to the early 90s

1 Like

In the early 70’s while in Europe you could not find cannabis but hashish was everywhere. And cheap. We would warm up a chunk about the size of a half dollar, smash it up and pack it in a tobacco pipe. And pass that around. Memories.

6 Likes

Times have definitely changed
@JohnnyPotseed
I loved making gravity style bongs lol

2 Likes