Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Oh man, sorry to hear that. That’s a pile of seeds. At least they are both good strains. I can send you some Apollo Ape I think if you want to breed them again and are worried about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nah, it’s alright, the ones you have are the last pure ones out there now.

1 Like

That’s what I mean. Could send you some for your stash in case you want to reproduce them in the future.

3 Likes

i guess i shouldn’t pass on that offer. i appreciate that. in return at least take some of the black snow i’m sending your way.

2 Likes

No worries brother. I will see what I got left. Even if you put 15 or 20 aside you can make more seeds down the road.

2 Likes

I got one thing to say Georgia Bulldogs!!! Yeah baby national champions. You don’t mess with the Dawgs!!! Alabama was going Throw the football like that. Big mistake. They tried to show off they got their butt beat. Yea!!!

The Camden Clown Babies are a much better team.

I would call it “Mixed blessings”

1 Like

The voice of reason prevails. :pray:

I just like replying the FSFC thread because everybody is always chipper in there and get swept up in the camaraderie.

3 Likes

Uug… The moment you read your Earthbox Junior can hold 1 gallon of water in its reservoir and you see the water pouring all over the floor before your gallon is used up…

2 Likes

I don’t know, kind of got mixed feelings when I see the same people in there constantly chatting like they are afraid they will miss out on free seeds even thought they have gotten multiple packs previously. Some get caught up in the camaraderie as you say but others seem to start and finish their whole OG day in that thread. Than someone like Loki is stuck cleaning and moving all the posts out of there which must get annoying.

9 Likes

:frowning: my b, OG.

Still learning the ropes…

4 Likes

No worries @ciganomarola , we all had to learn at one point. Just a good habit to use the chat thread for chatting is all. We don’t want to give the mods more work. :v:

4 Likes

Takes one to know one, eh? :rofl:

I’ll admit I’m guilty of the very crime, but my motivations are clear. I like to stretch my legs in FSFC before I saunter over to JP’s three ring, maybe a pit stop in the spare bathroom along the way.

7 Likes

All good buddy :+1: Welcome to OG by the way! Glad to have ya here. Hope you stick around, make yourself at home and have a good time :+1:

2 Likes

But you go to other threads :slight_smile: You can feel free to drop by either of my current grow journals as well if you like :wink:

3 Likes

I get it and feel the same.

Here to stay and hopefully contribute if I can, so I appreciate [corrected] @bassman5420 for putting yourself out there to learn us noobs some and remind everyone.

Pretty sure I’ve seen you do the same @DougDawson.

3 Likes

There is no way I could stay caught up with that thread and still pop in on all my friends threads. For someone who loves to read, I am a slow reader.
I may drop in once a day for just a while to see what’s up, but I love checking out what everyone is doing with the seeds that they are gifted. That’s where I steal my ideas from! lol

5 Likes

Yes, we must all help guide the new folk in the ways of OG. One day you will be the one who has been here a while and will be guiding the next batch of users :slight_smile: It’s a good thing.

4 Likes

Yooooouuuuuuu raaaaaannnnnnggggg😉

4 Likes