Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

That one time in band camp,
I mean in the free seed thread I talk alot and need to be reminded or I get the thought fuvk Iā€™m pretty high over here taking in 1 comment and im off to the races or the moon :crescent_moon: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Got two new shiny badges todayā€¦
I donā€™t know how of them are there in OG, but Iā€™m determined to get em allā€‹:muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Currently, there are 43 by my count.

Congrats!

1 Like

You can view them all here. Looks like LemonadeJoe has added a new one called the OG Award badge. Thatā€™s kind of cool.

https://overgrow.com/badges

5 Likes

Almost every day, I come to OG at the crack of dawn. cuz thats when I wake up.
I usually start by seeing if anyone has posted on my Grow Log. And answer and comment there. Then, I hop over to see if @JohnnyPotseed is doing OK. maybe say a few words, chat with the guys. Then I see if there are new developments on any of the other threads I am watching. and finally I go to the FSFC thread to see who won stuff since yesterday and sometimes crack a joke. Then Iā€™m done for a while since it will be about time for me to tend to my garden.

6 Likes

quite literally!! ROFL

2 Likes

I have lots of vinyl records collected. Mostly Classic Rock stuff. Like Pink Floyd. Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, etc.
Iā€™m Listening to an old AC/DC record right now. High Voltage. Fuckinā€™ RAW Rock N Roll right there. These are the original vinyl records. They sound great if you take care of them.

9 Likes

This here

7 Likes

good ol Angusā€¦ AC/DC was my first concert :smiley: May 20, 1988 with LA Guns openingā€¦

3 Likes

I met Tracy Guns one night in a bar in Little Rock Arkansas, of all places. He was a pretty cool guy.

3 Likes

Right on!, I picked this up for $8 at a thrift store :wink: sounds amazing

5 Likes

Any tips for getting member of the month? Asking for an aspiring member of the monthā€¦

5 Likes

Yes me too, I have my records started with them in 64, I kept some very nice always getting doubles and keeping one pristine. Every Dead Album plus, tons of tapes and pirates. Lots of other bands, all the beatles, Led Zepplein, Pink Floyd, etc etc. One of my sonā€™s became interested and set up my system at his home, had the older components tuned up and took my studio speakers. Its ok, fun to see them enjoy it. My sonā€™s got me Sony Sound Bar for Christmas and set it up with my Huge Sony Bravia, so awesome! I crank up a new movie like Mortal Kombat and the room shakes, my wife hears the bass thumping down in the laundry room. I do keep the original non-opened Grateful Dead Albums and Songbooks mint in my cave.

7 Likes

LOL, just keep being you is all I can offer for advice. I didnā€™t even know it was a thing until I got it.

7 Likes

You watch movies in your laundry room?

3 Likes

Anyone know if there is an option to email an OG invite? I feel like I am missing something hereā€¦

3 Likes

Yes there is a way to do it.
Click on your avatar in the top right, then click on the human shaped logo(also known as preferences).
Go to invites. On the right side theres a button with +Invite.

1 Like

Thanks @chronix; but I donā€™t have that option, or at least - I donā€™t see it.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like