Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

imagine all that bad luck, lol.

2 Likes

Its frightening when a hundred cats is not even hyperbolic.

Unless of course it was a brothel :laughing:

1 Like

I have 6, it’s a bit much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m trying to find a home for some of these kittens but the local shelter isn’t no kill so I might be stuck with em.

3 Likes

Ailurophile?

1 Like

I got them 2 for 1 deal at $100, all vet checked and shots etc. Best $100 I ever spent. :heart_eyes_cat:
I have enough with 4 cats. Oh, then there is the 4 strays outside I feed at times.
They are not actually strays, one of my neighbors just thinks they can live off the land.
They come an bum food off me. :rofl:

4 Likes

I can’t send these little shits off to die

8 Likes

Those are so damn cute!
Now I need a grey cat. :rofl: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@EugeneDebs420
Nope gotta feed an love em

3 Likes

are often the ones to give us true love unlike us humans!! Unconditional!! They’re simply beautiful!!

3 Likes

That’s disgusting. I have my male plant isolated in my bedroom closet right now and it smells exactly like cat piss. Thankfully it’s not too strong and even more thankfully my clothes are in a dresser so they won’t absorb any of it. My GF is a real trooper…

Want to mail me one?

You’d be lucky to get one for that here and they want documentation from your landlord or your deed, expect to do a in home check in at some point and want vet references if possible. Ridiculous.

5 Likes

I don’t know how that would work :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

fragile box, lol.

4 Likes

Think they’d chew and scratch through it pretty quickly. Rambunctious little ones they are.

2 Likes

just sedate them.

1 Like

You fill half the box with litter, the other with wet food that you add some water to since it will be the little guy’s only hydration for a week. Airholes and a fragile stamp.

Or cryogenic freezing on dry ice?

4 Likes

i was also thinking dry ice, lol.

3 Likes

Wow, that is ridiculous. I do kind of understand it though, there are alot of shitty people that shouldn’t be aloud to have animals, or kids.
But at the same time its still ridiculous.
They are just happy to find them homes here.

1 Like

I think I’ll just have to find a bigger place :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Ok lets back up. You’re worried about it’s safety during shipping and I respect that. Why don’t you make it a little protective suit and helmet out of seeds and cuttings to keep it safe?

4 Likes