Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

The cuttings would give it something to munch on during transport too.

3 Likes

You’ve got a point. Double up on the cuttings in case it eats some of them.

3 Likes

Bonus points for catnip, but once that cat is out of the bag you’ll never get it back in. Isn’t that the idiom?

3 Likes

If you put catnip in there it might rip its way out of the box. :rofl: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think Eugene and Slick got a road trip to do.

3 Likes

catorange

9 Likes

I just put out a can of wet food on my step. @EugeneDebs420 let the kittens go and whichever finds it’s way to the food is the keeper. Only the strongest kitty will suffice anyway.

4 Likes

One of my cats was a runt…it turned out to be one of the best fighters. :facepunch:

2 Likes

We got to many free range dogs running around here for all that.

3 Likes

I said only the strongest will suffice!

That sucks though definitely keep the little bastids safe. I made the mistake of showing my GF that picture though and now she wants a black kitten.

1 Like

They fit well in a box, and why not order a bunch of them when you can buy in bulk
catbox3

catbox2

6 Likes

You could save on shipping if you started to bonsai train the kittens today.

https://www.ding.net/bonsaikitten/gray.html

2 Likes
6 Likes

After I read the whole thing, I don’t like that. No jar head cats for me. :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Kitty on the floor an I want to lick it.
Isn’t that a line in a song

2 Likes

Whoever made that song must have had a mouth full of fur. :laughing:

2 Likes

If we were closer to each other @EugeneDebs420, I’d take one of them off your hands! lol

4 Likes

Supposedly if you make a square shape out of tape on the floor most cats will even lay in it. Such a weird trait.

1 Like

@Slick1 , make a new game called “Cat Trap”.

You sell them a roll of cheap and shit tape up-priced to cray-cray. It’s called capitalism!

5 Likes

The sock puppets have returned.

7 Likes