Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Good day fellow OG’s ! Been a crazy month or so of packing an entire house and 17-18 years of accumulation (don’t get me started) then unpacking and setting up a new home with less storage space (not fun) but I’m finally past the “when’s this going to end” phase and am finally in the “ end is in sight “ phase. I have my room 60% complete just need to setup my controllers and various electronics, ductwork on one and then figure out my Rez placement. Started some beans the other day and will be starting more in appx. Two weeks (strains still not set in stone) the run I am doing now will be followed by a couple of preservation runs of top shelf, legendary Bodhi strains I’ve been hunting for quite some time. Soooo long story short , I’m back in full effect now.

16 Likes

Most awesome brother! I’m looking forward to seeing the setup.
:wink::+1:

2 Likes

Just went through the same deal …moving out is easier then moving in haha

3 Likes

Among other things, I was an Army “brat”. I hated that term. Anyway because of my dads MOS we moved about four times a year. I hate moving.
My life was a constant process of packing and unpacking unless I was staying on my Uncle or my Grandpa’s place.

2 Likes

oie_n20v8esiWcgA

oie_lht3BomdBRpF
Something similar?

6 Likes

You too bud.

3 Likes

@TestOfOath

Test of oath Storm of seed traveling the world lol

12 Likes

Looks awesome @CADMAN

4 Likes

Storm of talent whipping these up @CADMAN

5 Likes

Thank you sir, always at the front of the line with the warmest of welcomes. Wouldn’t have it any other way! :pray:t2: @Rabeats2093 couldnt have said it any better . What a nightmare 15+ years of accumulation is no joke ! But I made a lot of people very happy with things that are basically useless to me, so there was one good thing, the rest sucked, very, very badly. My back is still not talking to me! I was basically laid up the day after as I way underestimated the help I would need . If there is a next time , I’m paying someone to do it for me 100%

3 Likes

I really like this one. :smiley: :+1:
Blue planet

2 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart:

@hollyho
Maybe a couple others can add in
@Gpaw @Oldtimerunderground @George
If going to sex as soon as possible I would get roots set in in red cup or 1 gallon for a week or 2 then flower for 10 days or so till shows then you waste less time
Helping @hollyho
Sex a the 4 only seeds available so less time wasted
Or @DougDawson can you tell me where I should direct this information to get good information

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson!

Thankfully no. I just did stuff around the haus :smiley:

Amazing and congrats @TopShelfTrees1 !!! :hugs:

@CADMAN → Great graphic! :smiley:

3 Likes

A few more kicking around that nobody has seen yet… Waiting for some people’s to post some pics :wink: Checkout @TestOfOath thread :+1:

5 Likes

Some info on sexing early here.

5 Likes

Doesn’t someone have a tutorial for there way of taking a seed to being sexed as fast as possible
So less time is wasted
@DougDawson
I figure 2 week veg 10 day to week flower then it should min time

2 Likes

good evening everyone, i hope all is well.

5 Likes

As I understand you can pay $10 to a couple of facilities with a small tissue sample and they will tell you. All at very early stages

5 Likes

@Brokehoe
That’s true but if Hollyho is not in America it might be harder
@hollyho

1 Like