Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Anyone know the answer?
A friend of mine says that he can put like a half teaspoon of kief in his coffee in the morning and about a half hour later he’s high as a kite for a while. I called B.S. I don’t think coffee would be hot enough to decarbox the kief, rendering it pretty much useless .
I have lots of kief, but I only put it on top of a bong rip for an added kick.

4 Likes

i’ve heard of people making tea with it, but i don’t know if you need milk or something with fat to make it?

got curious and googled how hot coffee pots get. Anywhere from 165 to 200 Fahrenheit

They could boil that water stir in the kief the use one of those glass screens for single cup of coffee so no crap

I think I will try it in the morning. I don’t have to go anywhere until late in the afternoon. I have to get an MRI on my shoulder to see if I tore something loose, or messed up the rotator.
Anyways, I have probaly a cup or so of really nice blond kief. Its been sitting for a while and its still so sticky, if I turn the container upside down, it stays clumped together at the bottom

3 Likes

9 Likes

@Osogreen not me, i’ve never had an issue with the thing on.

1 Like

Me neither I use a electronic daber

I do. Specially if Im going to be trimming. Try lighting one of those after you been trimming for a while. Nearly impossible. With the foreskin removed? Works like a charm.

10 Likes

I just rub two sticks together. You can find them anywhere, cheep. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Specially if one is a MATCH stick. Just sayin’

5 Likes

Don’t give away my secrets man. Now everyone knows I can’t start a fire with two sticks. :angry:
:laughing:

6 Likes

you’re still rubbing sticks together? I use a magnifying glass and the sun :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Shoot! We used to have to wait until lightning hit a tree.

5 Likes

I just use a propane torch. :laughing:

1 Like

Sure can brother, got a bunch of set’s carved and sitting ready for use :wink:

4 Likes

Hey I’m analog thank you very much. 1.0 Original version! In other words, old. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Sorry bud, I like the old ways.

9 Likes

I feel as if the rubbing sticks together to start a fire is a lost art.
I personally have never done it myself, but would like to learn one day.
Definitely a good skill to know.

1 Like

Ah-HA! The secret is out guys. You can’t just go out in the woods and get two sticks to rub together. Doug has all his sets PRE-MADE!

5 Likes