@anonymous4289
I thought stone age was when you hit a certain age they stone u

1 Like

@Osogreen

3 Likes

@anonymous4289
F ya that was funny

2 Likes

@BudBusterPro 40$ is all you need for this product. I would suggest getting it. Iā€™m very impressed. I highly recommended it. For your jungle. Because that is what you will have . Look at the tops. This is crazy. [grid]

Spent the money. I promise you want be disappointed. One Love

[/grid]

8 Likes

Who doesnā€™t? Can never turn your back on someone with the safety still on there unless they have small kids running around (and possibly even then).

:flushed:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s more than I needed to hear this morning.

2 Likes

You need the skin bro!!! Sounds like Rehab

Magnifying glass :grimacing:

NAILED IT !

Atleast Noone post there addicted to feltching
That would be weird lol

1 Like

Dude, Iā€™m lighting a bowl, not searching fo @Slick1 's weenieā€¦

Sharks with fricken lasers it is!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t say microscope did i :crazy_face:

Nah but I rember this dude showing us how to smoke out of a bowl with a magnifying glass we were like 14 lol

If you ever stranded on a island with people hopefully itā€™s someone with glasses ā€¦and a chubby guy

4 Likes

(Snicker) He said Chubby. Lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take the hot girl. That chubby guy is gonna outlive you, you aint feasting on him.

And Iā€™ve BEEN stranded on an island. For 3 extra days, no joke! First trip to Utila. Channel was too rough for the ferry to cross to LaCeiba. Had to pay for a charter flight on a little Cessna to make my flight home from San Pedro Sula. One of the three lies of Utila is ā€œIā€™m leaving tomorrowā€. And its told often for a variety of reasons. In my case, the ferry kept getting cancelled. On this island though, if you roll with the punches, youā€™re usually rewarded. I had not ONE, but THREE ā€œLast Night On The Island Partiesā€. Makin lemonade outta lemonsā€¦ ROFL

I have since planned my trips to Utila to include that Cessna flight :slight_smile: 40 mins from San Pedro Sula to the island via cessna, or 6 hour overland in a chicken bus thru the mountains, and a 45 min ride on the ā€œvomit cometā€ ferry assuming its running that day. Iā€™ll pay the extra $150 for that flight, yes and thank you!

2 Likes

Sounds like a blast at least the squad you were with made the best of it !!
I need to travel man fuck it just sounds like an adventure for sure ā€¦hell no Iā€™m not eating that chubby bastard ā€¦I got survival skills heā€™s just gonna be my entertainment well the hot lady she got a brain injury upon the crash landing sooo ā€¦do as you must

me and the ol lady have probably watched every survival series from alone to bear grills do a lot of camping

This year we r gonna try a couple bare minimum trips

2 Likes

Travelling, especially off the beaten path places like that, has been the best thing Iā€™ve done and I wish I did it soonerā€¦

I mean, for 3 months I had ocean front million dollar views for $500 / mo. Beautiful people all over (those kinda of travellers amaze you with their stories). Plus I had a private island for a day on water caye. Just me and the girl. Our own island. Hell, for $120 / night you could rent a house on a private island! And its a NICE house!

but without exploring a bit? Youā€™ll never find those places.

i hate tourist traps and get out of them as fast as possibleā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my problem I wanna go to get away from people and the everyday bs

Dayumn 150/a night not to shabby I must say let alone the experience of it all

1 Like

Iā€™ve had pubes longer than your crank.

3 Likes

$120 / night. But remember, you ARE on an island, need to bring your food, beverages, smokes, anything youā€™d get at a store, cause you need a water taxi otherwise. Its an added thing to plan for but honestly, monthly rates at most houses for rent are your best bet. $500 / mo for 2 bedroom waterfront dude, I had to pay for electric / gas for the stove, but that was nominalā€¦

1 Like

Watch out for @Slick1
In Underground Newark, heā€™s known as ā€œMule Toolā€

3 Likes