Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Dingleberries donā€™t count. The added weight, especially on yours, stretches them and disqualifies them from this competitionā€¦

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, but that only depends on if heā€™s faster than a hungry skinny man.

1 Like

I feel you my friend. Iā€™m only like 20 days in but it seems like Iā€™ll never get through all this unpacking. And my OCD definitely doesnā€™t help. Iā€™m really hoping by the end of January, first week of February I will have the majority done. At least I finally have somewhat of a home now so I could get my room going. (Promised our bedroom, living room and kitchen would be complete before touching my cultivation area) started some seedlings and Iā€™m off to the races!

4 Likes

Even though theyā€™re your dingleberries?

1 Like

Youā€™re so crazy. Lol @Nagel420 You got him going

2 Likes

I canā€™t argue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Canā€™t no one mess with you. You got too many comebacks. You keep me laughing I appreciate it

2 Likes

Hey @BERZERK , how u doing ? Replying here to not polute the FSFC threadā€¦

Sure brother!! Brazilian on the area! :stuck_out_tongue: :brazil: :man_farmer: :heart:
AbraƧo!

5 Likes

Doing Good brother.
For sure , good awnser.
Where you at, what state my brotha?
Youā€™re welcome!
If you need clones let me know.

1 Like

SĆ£o Paulo!

Oh, Sure I will. Iā€™m on my first grow try on 3 week of floweringā€¦ did already take some clonesā€¦ I have 8 here now of colombia goldā€¦ 4 with buds, and 4 still veggingā€¦ I can send you too if you wantsā€¦ I will send some of them to my cousin next daysā€¦ will not be a problem send another package !

What you growing in there now ? Feel free to call me PM to we talk in our languageā€¦ iā€™m self learner in english and make a lot of mistakes ā€¦ dont mind for it.

3 Likes

here it areā€¦ I taking just for learnshipā€¦ to not make mistakes with some expensive strains :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh Brotha , thank you so much.
Your English is good.
Keep tryin and you ll learn English here too.
Felling good about Brazilians around , is ever good.
Sao Paulo , Beautiful city , im from Rio.
Keep in that way and you can participate of seed runs.
I ll talk to you better on pm

2 Likes

Lights?
Blurple lights?

This weed I smoked that was very powerful the person who grew it said the strain was called Puck. I think it might be the same as this:

Was very sticky and I was very stoned not sure if itā€™s the same though. I have not been able to find info on a weed called Puck without the yeah.

1 Like

The puck? Isnā€™t that a clone from Oregon (I think it was oregon anyway :thinking:)

2 Likes

There is an episode of the Pot cast (several actually) that they talk about the puck, canā€™t remember which thoughā€¦only 300 hrs to listen through :scream:

1 Like

@darkillusion I didnā€™t wanna start a chat thread over there, but what show were you going to catch that got rescheduled?

1 Like

Static-X, Fear Factory, MushroomHead, Dope, Arch Enemy. Was scheduled for 3-9-2022 and just got moved to 3-15-2023.

1 Like

Dude that blows. Sorry homie

1 Like