Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Yes had a cat that used to sit on my toes lol

1 Like

For a minute there I was worried you were replying to @Slick1

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Side note: Only @Slick1 knows what he carries around to keep warm.

3 Likes

I worked in the Oilfield back in the early 80ā€™s as a Derrick hand. Up about 200 or so feet in the air. Cold as a sumbitch in the winter This guy was telling me about wearing pantyhose under my regular work clothes to keep warmer. I couldnā€™t imagine any man wearing pantyhose for any reasonā€¦ other than pleasure. I tried it. When youā€™re cold, youā€™ll try anything to stay warm. Dam if it donā€™t work. I wore pantyhose the rest of the winter.

6 Likes

LOL, itā€™s amazing what we will do to keep warm. Nothing strange about it at all.

1 Like

except when @Slick1 does it. I hear he goes all black lace with garter belts and matching panties.

Especially creepy when you see him mowing a lawn and hiking up his skirt to show the passersbyā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ummm, ok I got nothing :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I wore pantyhose allot in the Armyā€¦saved a ton on chafing when humping 20 miles with your 90 pound ruck on :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

You know you all need help right? Just saying. :thinking:
Anyway, Iā€™m off to spend the day with my bride. She has put up with me a long time. Today is her day. She says she never regretted itā€¦ I guess maybe she needs some help too. lol

Take it easy OG family. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll be back when all her list of things to do today runs out. :laughing:

Edit: On my intro it states Iā€™ve been married 40+ years. My wife has reminded me many times that I canā€™t count living together in that number. So now, today, 40 years. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congratulations on 40 years!

3 Likes

Really enjoyed seeing your seed separator project. Iā€™m ignorant of 3D printing. Can you give me a ballpark figure on your cost to get your printer and whatever else you need to get started. Thank you in advanceāœŒšŸ½

1 Like

Happy anniversary @MoBilly and Mrs. MoBilly

1 Like

Happy anniversary brotherā€¦
I envy you on thisā€¦

1 Like

I know this isnt a ā€œogā€ post but Manā€¦ Why does life gotta be so hard. I know theres alot of older people no offence just older than me an i would love some feedback from some of u but, im 22 I have a 5 yr old son nxt month I used to struggle week to week. I provide for him everything that he needs I have 50/50 custody with my sons mother. She has 2 kids with someone else. Me and her are finally talking and getting close again. I dont look at her other 2 kids any different than my son . ill buy diapers wipes formula ect for kids that arnt mine. Because i love them an its not their fault there dad is a pos. An i just keep getting treated like im the pos by her family . her other baby daddy smacked her a few weeks ago got arrested and her family treats him with more respect than me. Like it blows my fu ki g mind. I provide for my son an her kids an her. I try my damn hardest to be someone for my son and her kids. But hey life goes on I guess.and dont feel sorry for me I dont want that im just a kid struggling with ā€œgrown people problemsā€ as my ma puts it. I just wish she would understand how much I careā€¦ Theres my little rant and I felt like og was my only safe spot to post.
Thanks to whoever took the time to read this.

16 Likes

Definitely not the blood of my victims

3 Likes

I told you itā€™s not a sex thing, itā€™s a comfort thing.

2 Likes

Your children will remember your loving toils.

7 Likes

Donā€™t go out of your way to please everyone ā€¦
Your son is who needs it and deserves it the most out of them all keep your head on that path and it will all smooth over ā€¦donā€™t fall into the trap of getting ā€œcloseā€ again something can only get so toxic to where it will never be the same ā€¦

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP

7 Likes

@StevieG
Im kind of a black sheep in my familyā€¦
Be yourself, you are who you are. Canā€™t please every human in life.
Keep being a great dad to your child, and to the other kids as well! Thats what counts!
You sound like a great dude, keep your head up like @Rabeats2093 said.
Your doing a good job. :v: :+1:

9 Likes

I always thought you were a little black cat.

Guess itā€™s just an avatar.

3 Likes