Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Not sure you can smoke thatā€¦ the way we smokeā€¦ :rofl:

Sure. it CAN make smokeā€¦ And it does smell goodā€¦ But its not the same :rofl:

4 Likes

Just make sure itā€™s not loaded before trying to get loaded. That first hit is a banger!

4 Likes

Extreme Cold Warning
I am inside with a jacket on and still cold.

Quebec

1 hour ago ā€“ Environment and Climate Change Canada

Extreme wind chill values of minus 38 to minus 40 are expected this morning. Extreme cold warnings are issued when very cold temperatures or wind chill creates an elevated risk ā€¦

5 Likes

I just want to buy one of those decommissioned missile sites out there and make a crazy weed bunker.

Way before my time but Nick at Night used to play it so Iā€™ve seen a decent amount of episodes.

Fuck, and I cannot emphasize this enough - that.

5 Likes

There are a number of decommissioned Nike Missile Bases in NJ. I know of one in Livingston, and I think thereā€™s 4 or 5 moreā€¦ Its a possibility! Heck, it would make a great commercial grow, security would be much easier with it all underground. Plus temps underground are stable. Hmm Maybe Slick has a good idea hereā€¦

3 Likes

The issue is they arenā€™t for sale as far as I know (and if they are theyā€™re at Jersey prices). The ones in Kansas are like $20k and includes a shitload of land.

They would make an insane grow facility though! In the 90s the largest acid lab in the US was run out of one in Kansas.

3 Likes

Hmmmā€¦

For sale, only $1.8M, with swimming pool: Cold War-era Nike missile base in South Jersey (inquirer.com)

Not too long ago. Wonder if it sold.

2 Likes

Until you went to the dentist to have them removed? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

Iā€™m similar with long john top/bottoms, a onesie (no flap; kinda annoyed I canā€™t find one thatā€™ll fit my torso with a flap), an Arthur Dent bathrobe, socks and knitted boots.

Still cold. I donā€™t like it.

4 Likes

Ah, here i am, laying in bed, 2 broken ribs, and fever of 103 (blood infection from the ribs) talk about miserable :confounded:

5 Likes

Ouch! sending you good vibes of healing to you @MysteryMoog! I do hope your woes clear up sooner than later :hugs:

2 Likes

Well at least youā€™re not dying from the Kung Flu.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, plan on being back to work Monday, so hoping this heals up pretty fast. I did it last Monday, just went doc yesterday. Of course they thought I had Rona :thinking: Fighting with these people has become just absurd.
I donā€™t think broken ribs and a blood infection has anything to do with Rona :thinking:

3 Likes

The moment I hear these words from a doctor iā€™d start consuming all the garlic, ginger, raw honey, and oregano oil in the house and try to aid the doctors antibiotics with cooking it the fuck out of my thc stream!.

Glad youā€™re taking care you yourself; the Rona focus was most likely the self-defence catch-all due to the years of emotional weight of being in a risky place as a health care worker. I donā€™t blame them for their caution but am more happy you got a correct diagnosis to help you on your healing path.

3 Likes

Oh man! I looked for them when I was looking at land, but they were all too far out of where we wanted our ā€œhome baseā€ but like 1hour 15minutes away there was one for sale. I should of looked.

2 Likes

Yeah vs $20k with serious acreage!

Almost got me to spit out my coffee :rofl:

3 Likes

Paybacks are a bitch.

3 Likes

for this time of year a little colder than the norm. If I was smarter I would have grabbed a few extra foam insulation boards, got a 4x8 for my grow room floor but they work great on windows if cut to size, pop it in after the sun goes down. My house is pretty shacky. I replaced some but not even half of the windows in here.

1 Like

Ive taking to caring a hot water bottle around with me like a football or baby, it really helps lol I recommend it.

2 Likes

I do this with my dog :+1:

2 Likes