Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

i thought it said pants, lol.

1 Like

LOL @DougDawson lmao.
Blow your mind I try to say.
That plants will grow in that light will BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY!
LOL!!!
Great Conquest my dude!
This lights have the cost of 5000 pounds in my current coin or close of that

2 Likes

Nice!
Gif

7 Likes

Those are beautiful, dam.

1 Like

Dang, man! You should box that back up, and ship it to Oklahoma City. Just on account of because. I really like the FC E4800 setup I bought last year.

I would even help you with shipping… what do you think?

Some nice presents you got there Doug!
I look forward to seeing the lights setup in the new tent. :+1:

1 Like

Worms is what you need!

1 Like

Hey guys, I have recently purchased a 150w led…

I called the manufacturer thinking some lights are not working, the manufacturer advised me not to worry and it is in the design and it’s invisible to human eyes but it is Lo spectrum uv and ir…
Any thoughts?

5 Likes

Nice Light @alwaysnoob, looks good to me. Make sure you wear eye protection :sunglasses: :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks brother…
Always :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mornin’ all! I made a batch of mct oil with UK Cheese for my friend and wasn’t around much here yesterday because I had to test it first and IT WORKS REALLY WELL! :rofl:

Hope y’all have a great day!

9 Likes

How much weed goes into it?

3 Likes

Hey all

Grabbing some weed out of the freezer

Can you smoke it right away or got to let it thaw out? Depends on moisture levels?

Ill ask this here, a long time ago on a different site I got gifted some seeds from a person in Canada. He said it was Early Gold, it finished for me at the end of August and had that goldish color and a hashy flavor. I should have selfed them and made a load of seeds but. Still searching for it. Just throwing it out there.

1 Like

I used 14g decarbed flower for 1c mct oil as the starting dosage for her to try as she currently does not consume cannabis. Next batch for my household will be 28g per 1cup mct oil. :+1:

The uk cheese really is shining as an oil which is making me glow as it wasn’t my farorite flower to smoke. I love the plant so now i’m extra excited to grow it again. :rofl:

4 Likes

Early Gold was a Kona Gold x Himalayan indica, it was one of the parents of the famous Canadian strain Guerilla Gold:

You might try some of the Danish Gold from Hybrids From Hell at Nordic Genetics:

1 Like

Wow thanks Dirt_Wizard, that was a long time ago, didn’t think it was an auto, but maybe. I’ll never know for sure, I never grew it indoors.

1 Like

AFAIK the Early Gold wasn’t an auto, just a very early strain from the Himalayan dad. It was the Mighty Mite in the GG that would have added in the ruderalis genes for autoflowering.

1 Like

I visited the website and sent a email, we’ll see what happens. Thanks again for the info.